Finally got the 5-Star rating by adding 20-something decoy ducks behind Marshal’s house

Baroque

Bells
9B297D0E-3854-412D-B33E-6E2D50791FF0.jpeg
B491BA1F-B6CB-4CA3-B69B-318F4DF751D4.jpeg

🤣 Perfect! And congrats!

It's funny though. I've been using decoy ducks EVERYWHERE on my island since I got the DIY recipe the other day. I'm probably up to 30 or 40 now. I may need a hundred+.

Hahah this is genius. I will definitely keep this trick in mind when I finally start working towards a 5 star ranking lol. I love decoy ducks though, they’re such a cute decorating item. Especially when placed in/near rivers and ponds.

Honestly I wanted to do a graveyard at first and stuff it behind Muffy's house but I don't have the Western Style Stone DIY yet :(

LMAO I remember watching a stream and the streamer asking chat if you could "cheese" the rating by placing a bunch of random stuff. Congrats

Lol i wonder if Marshal felt slightly alarmed after waking up one day to find a flock of ducks behind his house. I might totally do something similar when i feel like getting the golden watering can.

Lol i wonder if Marshal felt slightly alarmed after waking up one day to find a flock of ducks behind his house. I might totally do something similar when i feel like getting the golden watering can.

I just wanted Isabelle to stop taunting me by saying my island needed more stuff on it. I’m sort of bummed that the Golden Tools aren’t permanent and will eventually implode just like the rest of the tools, makes them feel a lot less special :( But hey, I did read that it was way more durable, at least ^^’

Back