• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Final Day Come catalog 138 Kitchen and Bath items

I can trade you a birthday table, but I'm in the process of doing a bunch of trades! If you're willing to wait until much later, I would be happy to trade with you.

I can trade you a birthday table, but I'm in the process of doing a bunch of trades! If you're willing to wait until much later, I would be happy to trade with you.
Sounds good to me. Just pm me when you are available and hopefully I'm still around then!

hi are you still looking for these items?
- Camping Cot (pop pattern)
- Tricycle (yellow)

if you are i'd like to catalogue room 3 (bakers kitchen) if thats okay ;u;

Hi, I actually received all the items I need. If you can wait 20 mins or so I can pm you and you can come catalog them for free.
Post automatically merged:

Just need about 20 mins sorry.

Hi, I actually received all the items I need. If you can wait 20 mins or so I can pm you and you can come catalog them for free.

:0 that's very sweet of you! I'm happy to wait.

Oh thank you!! Sorry I couldn't help out but I do insist on giving something for your time at least though - would you like any NMT or bells? O:

I was wondering if it was too late to come catalogue. ive been looking for bathroom and kitchen items >_<

Which rooms were you hoping to catalog?
there were two rooms i wanted to catalogue but at the moment there is a thunderstorm and my connection is poor. i dont want to come and end up messing up everything for everyone. but honestly thank you for setting this up for everyone

there were two rooms i wanted to catalogue but at the moment there is a thunderstorm and my connection is poor. i dont want to come and end up messing up everything for everyone. but honestly thank you for setting this up for everyone
Pm me when you can try. I will have you come at a time when nobody else is here.

Back