• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Final Day Come catalog 138 Kitchen and Bath items

Can I bring all 8 of the racing helmets (I own all 8 of the colors so why not lol) to catalog rooms 1, 3, 4 and 5 once the line clears?

hello there! can i offer the virgo harp to catalog everything? :)

Hi sorry no longer need them all. Only ones I'm missing are green, light blue and pink. You could two rooms.
Hi! I actually got a little busy with some other trades so I won't be able to do this now. When I am done with other trades I may come back and reply again, but thanks for replying quickly and I look forward to trading with you soon in the future if you don't get the items from another person!

Hi! I actually got a little busy with some other trades so I won't be able to do this now. When I am done with other trades I may come back and reply again, but thanks for replying quickly and I look forward to trading with you soon in the future if you don't get the items from another person!
No worries thanks for letting me know!
Post automatically merged:

ah sorry i’m blind, in that case i have the scorpio lamp diy if you still need that!
Ooh I actually do! I'll pm you a dodo.

Which frozen furniture are you looking for in particular? I don't have all the DIYs yet, but I can craft a few for you for access to all the rooms.

Which frozen furniture are you looking for in particular? I don't have all the DIYs yet, but I can craft a few for you for access to all the rooms.
Hey sorry something came in real life. The only frozen items I have are the table and chair. Im interested in everything else.

If you don't have any furniture I can do those.
oh, I do have the following actually, and you can pick which two you prefer then!
Frozen treat-set
Frozen chair
Frozen counter
Frozen table
Frozen partition
Frozen arch
Frozen tree
Ice wand

Hello again! I am free to trade the green, light blue, and pink racing helmets to catalog rooms 3 and 4 if you're still interested.

Hii, I have a red ninja costume and white bunny hood if you didn't already get them from someone else :giggle:

Back