• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Filbert the Lazy Squirrel! 100% Original! ♥︎

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY?
that would be very much appreciated, but only if you're sure! o:
I'm sure. I have Filbert in my main town and he's my bestie. Total favorite.
I'd be happy to help see him off to a loving home.

I'm sure. I have Filbert in my main town and he's my bestie. Total favorite.
I'd be happy to help see him off to a loving home.

that's very generous of you, thanks! He was my total favorite since my ACWW days and i've been trying to get him in my new town for awhile now :D

that's very generous of you, thanks! He was my total favorite since my ACWW days and i've been trying to get him in my new town for awhile now :D

Aww this is so sweet :') I know you'll love him as much as you did in ACWW <3 <3

Glad you could get him then ♥︎♥︎
I could either give the bells to you & you can take 'em when you pick Filbert up, or I can give 'em directly to CaptainCrunch. Whatever works best for you both.

I think its easier if you gave them to CaptainCrunch but either option is fine with me :>
I'll come shortly after, whenever they're ready!

Last edited:
I think its easier if you gave them to CaptainCrunch but either option is fine with me :>
I'll come shortly after, whenever they're ready!

Alright! If you're ready to pick him up I'll get him into boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could either give the bells to you & you can take 'em when you pick Filbert up, or I can give 'em directly to CaptainCrunch. Whatever works best for you both.

You can drop them off at my town if that works for you :)

Just let me know when you'd like me to drop 'em off then. c:
*I actually gotta run to the store quick to get my dog some medicine + dinner stuff. I'll be back soon, but I promise I'll get this to ya.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm ready now :D

alright and he is in boxes! :) i'll add you and open my gates!!
it says your friend code isn't valid though :O

edit: aaah i have to eat dinner- i'll be back shortly- sorry! ;;;

Last edited:
Ok thats fine! And UGH I WROTE IT WRONG on my profile but directly from my DS screen its:
4081-6758-4383
I'm changing it asap, I didn't realize until now, sorry :<
And totally fine, I'll still be here when you get back!

Ok thats fine! And UGH I WROTE IT WRONG on my profile but directly from my DS screen its:
4081-6758-4383
I'm changing it asap, I didn't realize until now, sorry :<
And totally fine, I'll still be here when you get back!

haha no worries it's totally fine! i just wanted you to know so there wasn't any future mix ups! :)
Added and my gates are open! ^^
( cute mii btw <3 <3 )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! Message me if you'd like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back