• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Filbert the Lazy Squirrel! 100% Original! ♥︎

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

♥️ willow lover ♥️
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (114) +
Filbert is venturing off! He is leaving on the 14th of September ♥︎
He is 100% original since I've barely talked to him and he just arrived this weekend :)
I'm looking for around 1-2mil or higher since that seems like the amount he'll go for!
He's a really big cutie so I really hope he goes to a good home and he won't be voided!!

Rules:
- Please have your void clear- I'll be campsite resetting and I don't want a random move in ✖︎
- Please be patient with me!! I'm currently in school and I'm very busy! ✖︎
- Please don't pick up anything off of the ground in my town, my town is sloppy and theres a ton of junk around ✖︎
- Be able to pick him up right when he is ready. Have a spot open- be courteous pleasee ;;; ✖︎

Thank yoou! I hope Filbert goes to a good home :) ♥︎

** I can TT him into boxes for you!!! **

Last edited:
hey! i'd really like to take him, but im currently poor atm (just started a new town) but ill come back as soon as i save up 2million+ bells from beetle catching!
just thought you should know someone's interested in taking him c: He's one of my favorites!

hey! i'd really like to take him, but im currently poor atm (just started a new town) but ill come back as soon as i save up 2million+ bells from beetle catching!
just thought you should know someone's interested in taking him c: He's one of my favorites!

ooh good luck! i'd love if he went to a good home like yours!! :)
good luck on bug hunting- and good luck on the new town!! welcome to the forums! ^^

so i managed to make 1 million, 300k with beetle hunting, if ZeldaSylveon can offer more they can take him in my place, BUT if you can wait for when I get off school today I will continue beetle hunting for the 2 mil as promised!

i can pay however much but you can have him i don't want to steal him from you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

especially since you did all that hard work!

so i managed to make 1 million, 300k with beetle hunting, if ZeldaSylveon can offer more they can take him in my place, BUT if you can wait for when I get off school today I will continue beetle hunting for the 2 mil as promised!

That sounds good! Since you've been so dedicated you can have him :) <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can pay however much but you can have him i don't want to steal him from you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

especially since you did all that hard work!

Aw how sweet! :)

Thanks ZeldaSylveon thats nice of you :D

And thanks a lot!! I'm on the island right now (just got back from school) but I'll reply as soon as I get the bells :>

And thanks a lot!! I'm on the island right now (just got back from school) but I'll reply as soon as I get the bells :>
I can cover the 700k if you want.

yup!! i was just saying in case something happened that you couldnt take him i would. and this other person was giving him away too but voided him within 20 minutes! I was at school and missed the very small window of opportunity! D:

Last edited:
yup!! i was just saying in case something happened that you couldnt take him i would. and this other person was giving him away too but voided him within 20 minutes! I was at school and missed the very small window of opportunity! D:

Aw I'm sorry about that! D:
If anything happens- you can have him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright great! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back