• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

FE Heroes discussion

I condemned myself to the fact that I got N O T H I N G on the legendary heroes banner, while I am highly disappointed I knew my good luck would run out at some point. I wouldn't trade my +atk grima for any of those heroes on the banner for anything.

My godly Berkut is still in progress but it shall be done. *Insert evil grin here*

Duma_Berkut.jpg

I just need Distant Counter and Aether then my lord and saviour Berkut is complete

I feel like I?m the only one here on team Fallen Celica...

I am as well! I was originally on normal Celica but we got crushed, so I joined the_enemy.wav. I haven't been participating too much though, I've been busy, and whenever I do get the chance we never have the bonus hour so I'm only at like... 800 points lmao.

I'm hoping PA Olivia comes around again at some point, I really wanted her but had no luck. I wonder how long it will be before they start featuring repeat heroes on the legendary banners.

I feel like I’m the only one here on team Fallen Celica...

I'm actually the only one here on Zelgius' team tho. Unless any of you changed your IGN to L'Belle because that's the only person on my friend list that's giving me any units this round. :/

iFt4mjc.jpg
Those stats are trash and I'm still gonna +10 her since I spent so many 5 stars on her. Still prefer her than Nowi and her annoying voice

I'm actually the only one here on Zelgius' team tho. Unless any of you changed your IGN to L'Belle because that's the only person on my friend list that's giving me any units this round. :/

If it makes you feel any better my boyfriend is on his team (sadly he’s not on this site though). I chose Fallen Celica just cause I felt like it I guess I’m cool with whoever wins at this point honestly.

I probably would've joined team angery Celica but the only semi-final unit I actually had was Grima, so I didn't have much of a choice there.

God dammit I'm so out of the loop with arena. I start my runs for medals when I need them and then I must forget to finish my streak, so I keep moving down tiers accidentally. I've lost my mojo with this game lately, I've been too distracted by FFBE when I get the chance, I've hardly dedicated any time to FEH at all. Need to fix that and get back up to tier 20, even if it is a ****fest of merged +10 units.

i might save my orbs for a whole month just to see if summer tiki comes up next
but the new banner comes out this week, right? ill see what that has to offer

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think it's in 3 days so they'll probably reveal it tomorrow

I need someone?s opinions I can?t decide which is better for my Bunny Chrom. He?s +Spd -Atk and here are two versions of him I came up with as a fun little project. The first one is what I?ve been using for awhile and the second one is just an idea I recently had. I know his lower attack without the Attack +3 seal makes Heavy Blade less reliable (if only he wasn?t -atk rip). But idk not sure which I should run tbh. I?m open to suggestions.
65_AECDA5_BFF5_4868_B2_AD_E44_CFD31_CC30.png

CC3_E6_B67_C669_4057_8917_DEBDEAFE7_D9_B.png

Used 200+ orbs trying to pull for Grima. Nope.

Curious, if I merge 4 star units to get +1 added to their level, then I upgrade them to 5 star, does the +1 get reset along with the level?

Used 200+ orbs trying to pull for Grima. Nope.

Curious, if I merge 4 star units to get +1 added to their level, then I upgrade them to 5 star, does the +1 get reset along with the level?

Sadly yes. The only thing +1 does for you is make it cost a few less feathers when you go to upgrade to a 5 star. So basically only 5 stars can be used to make a 5 star +

Back