FE Heroes discussion

i am now poor in orbs but from my haul i got my leo and gauis, along with 2 more ikes and 2 olivas.

i hope to god there isnt another good banner im legit down on orbs again.

Finally first 5*. First Dorcas ( yes! ) Then a grey but because and jaffar who is eh but I'll take him! ( Unless he's really good or whatever then yay )

Well I got a 3 star wrys and a bunch of dirt units... gotta love that "8%" am I right?

Slowly dies on the inside hoping and praying for a PA oliva and Epharim

In the meantime I will devote myself to making my berkut into a god to fill the void in my life

Last edited:
Well I got a 3 star wrys and a bunch of dirt units... gotta love that "8%" am I right?

Slowly dies on the inside hoping and praying for a PA oliva and Epharim

In the meantime I will devote myself to making my berkut into a god to fill the void in my life

Did someone say...

BERKUT??

I sent friend requests to some people that posted their codes in here so if you get a request from Vanessa with a Nowi lead that is me :eyes:

Although like I only have a few good units so I understand if you wanna reject me

Last edited:
lETS GO TEAM EDGKUMI

LETS BEAT NORMAL TAKUMI
WIN ONE FOR THE EDGELORDS BACK IN NOHR

Team Fallen Celica here. I’m a big Grima fan but I didn’t want to join everyone and their dog and join his team. Plus I really like Celica too and I managed to get 2 of her so maybe that’s a sign?

Oh... The voting gauntlet started. I'm not sure which teams you guys are on, but I wish you guys the best of luck. I'm on the Black Knight's team.

Same here. I guess we are both unlucky. Speaking of even more bad luck I got a Grima not too long ago with -attack +hp. Those are the worst IVs ever for my first 5 star.

thats like the exact IVs i got on my grima too

also i picked team celica, mostly on a whim

It was a hard choice, I love my girl Celica, bu Grima has become my pride and joy, sorry Celica maybe when/if Grima looses

I know this is irrelevant to the current conversation, but how do I beat the empty vessel Takumi? I have my most powerful units at level 32-40 and I still can't get anywhere near beating it on the Hard difficulty. I probably have the wrong strategy and there isn't much space to move freely in that stage.

Back