• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

FE Heroes discussion

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

After watching this video about these upcoming heroes... I kind of want to summon for these heroes more than the latest fire emblem fates units. Not entirely sure just yet. Thinking of waiting for the upcoming legendary hero video to be release first before making a decision. Probably would put a limit of 150+ orbs if I were to summon at all since Legendary Ephraim is coming back around next month. And... I really do want to save some of my orbs for that. Plus... The Choose Your Legends 4 units and the two Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones summer units that I am missing. I have so much to consider when making my decision to summon.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 1,036 orbs. I ended up getting +Spd/-Def M!Byleth as my free 5-star Hero for the Fire Emblem Leads. The summon circle I had for it was 1 colorless and 4 reds, so I ended up picking a red one since I didn't want anyone on colorless. I actually wanted the heroes from the green pool for the Fire Emblem Leads. Haven't summoned on the New Heroes: Journey Begins banner yet. Waiting until the last day of that banner to see if I want to use up enough orbs to get a free 5-star focus hero.

Last edited:

A new legendary hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.

Okay. Legendary Edelgard's art looks really nice. 100% going to have to pass on summoning for this upcoming legendary hero banner though. Spent too many orbs on the Focus: Double Special Heroes banner for one particular unit and I'm focusing on saving my orbs at the moment. Not sure if I'll want to summon for her if she comes back around. It all depends if they'll add more Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units. 'Cause if they're adding them then I am definitely going to summon for them.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: The amount of orbs that I currently have is at 705. Spent 462 orbs to just get one copy of Halloween Dozla (+Spd/-Atk) on the Focus: Double Special Heroes banner. Ended up get better IVs for Tethys (like I wanted) and three copies of Winter Eirika (the IVs on them are pretty good). I somewhat regret summoning on the banner due to the amount of orbs it took for me to reach my goal. I was originally going to stop at 250+ orbs, but I felt so determined to get the unit I wanted. Just need Summer Innes and Summer Tana to complete my collection of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units. Might skip out on getting another Legendary Ephraim since I spent too many orbs. Though... I was able to get a Midori with one of my summon tickets in the New Heroes: Journey Begins banner. Overall... I'm kind of happy, but I am also kind of bitter. I'm sure this feeling will blow over once I save up more orbs for Summer Innes and Summer Tana.

Last edited:
I’m glad to see that Bride Cordelia is coming to the limited time manuals. I’ve had her since she was released in year one as my very first seasonal but she has the dreaded +Spd -Atk IV set. Whenever I’ve tried to get her a merge Bride Lyn has always pity broke me so I’m glad I can finally fix the bane on my oldest seasonal.

I’m glad to see that Bride Cordelia is coming to the limited time manuals. I’ve had her since she was released in year one as my very first seasonal but she has the dreaded +Spd -Atk IV set. Whenever I’ve tried to get her a merge Bride Lyn has always pity broke me so I’m glad I can finally fix the bane on my oldest seasonal.
Pretty glad about this as well, she’s still my favorite despite being power crept to oblivion and is still a staple of my team. I started out with the opposite boon/bane of yours but was lucky enough to get a extra copy during the first legendary banner. Haven’t gotten another copy of her since then though and I have tried to pull for her during the yearly reruns.

This arena season is turning out to be amazing for me, what with the bonus baby Marth in rotation. My +6 fully decked out boy just annihiliates most arena core threats and the rest of my own core gets to just sit back and chill. I may actually squeak into T21 this time.

I'm really happy that Lyon got an alt in this game and I am definitely going to summon on this banner to get him. Really glad that he is a green unit since I do want to get more of Ross. Most definitely going to go for the 40 summons in case Fallen Lyon doesn't show up for some time. If I do get him pretty early then I might just call it quits and not do the entire 40 summons. Haven't really decided on that yet. Might go for Fallen Julia or Fallen Ike if I do the 40 summons for this banner. That is if I get Fallen Lyon pretty early during my summoning sessions.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 822 orbs. With the free summon tickets for A Season for Picnics banner... I was able to get Valentian Catria (+Res/-Spd) and a 4-star Rath (+Spd/-Atk). I originally was going to save the free summon and the free summon tickets, but I had the urge to want to summon and just used all the free summons I had. Only summoned on Reds and Greens whenever possible for that banner.

Holy moly this is a spicy banner, I would love just about any of them, especially Ike (driven insane by Lehran's Medallion? Very very interesting). I definitely can't say no to Fomortiis Lyon either.

Gonna have to crack out the wallet for this one because I'm orb broke from chasing baby Marth merges... oof.

Male Corrin getting the love he deserves, this banner is a straight up W
Gotta try and get a few of him 😳

I won’t be pulling on this one (other than tickets) despite being a huge fan of fallen alts. Going to actually start saving now (hopefully). With my tickets though I will probably aim for Julia. If I somehow get Ike I will likely fodder him imo.

Despite not really pulling for them they all look great though.

Hopefully Ike comes easy to me like Berkut did last year. Berkut just kicked down my door and fell into my lap like... three times with no struggles. Praying to the gacha gods for luck!

Went 225 orbs (I recently started fresh) and didn't get Corrin at all during those and I'm a little frustrated about that
I got him from the 40 summons tho, but I want one with IV's :/ Hopefully I'll get him normally after a bit more grinding

Wanted to get the new Lyon for his Rouse atk/res 3, but got a new 5* Hilda instead. Now I'm unsure if I should make my current Hilda +3 or use her skills on someone else. Choices, choices.

Still no good Cherche for me either, despite pulling almost exclusively on greens for a year. I just want a + attack one game, please.

Got a Lyon and a bunch of less than stellar pity breakers. Still a little ways off from being able to spark for a free Ike but... come on, just one angry beefy boy? Please?

During one of my free tickets of A Season for Picnics banner I was able to get Saber (+Def/-Atk). Pretty cool. In any case... I was able to get a Fallen Ike (+Spd/-Def), Sacred Memories Eirika (+Def/-HP), and a Fallen Hardin (+Res/-HP). Fallen Lyon was the unit I chose after the 40 unit summoning session. I was basically doing full summoning circles to save the amount of orbs that I have to spend. Only spent a total of 135 orbs on this banner and currently have 722 orbs at the moment. Time to clean up my barracks then level up my Fallen units and do more Forging Bonds.

Found out that Sanaki will be the next Resplendent Hero in the game. Pretty interesting choice for a Resplendent Hero.

Duo Hero Micaiah's artwork is really nice. It is definitely my favorite artwork for Micaiah in this game. Rafiel being added into the game is definitely pretty cool. He is the 4-star focus unit for the banner. So... It's something to think about if I do plan to summon on this banner. Hinata is the Tempest Trial+ unit and he's an axe unit. Haven't decided if I want to spend orbs on this upcoming banner yet. I'll just wait until the last day of the banner to make a decision. Overall... I think this year's Bridal Banner looks nice and I can't wait to hear the voice clips of these units.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 793 orbs. I was able to get a free +Atk/-Res Ayra on the Weekly Revival 10 banner.

The new Mythic Hero Banner is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

Pretty excited for this upcoming banner since Legendary Ephraim is making a comeback. Haven't fully committed to wanting to summon on this banner just yet. My goal for this banner is to not spend over 200+ orbs if I do plan to summon on this Mythic Banner. Hoping I don't go over my spending limit to get the unit I want if I do plan to summon. Definitely don't want a repeat of the Double Special Heroes banner. Don't want to spend too much since I am saving for Summer Innes and Summer Tana as well as for some of the CYL4 units.

Mila's sprite artwork looks really nice. Though... The chosen artwork design for Mila in this game is a really interesting choice.

Update: My current orb count is at 887 orbs. So... I made the decision to not use any of my orbs for the Bridal Beloveds banner since I am thinking of summoning on the upcoming Mythic Banner for a chance at another Legendary Ephraim. Though... I don't mind if I accidentally get another Legendary Lucina or Legendary Julia if I don't get the ideal unit that I want. There's also the revival banner of the Three Houses units (Dimitri, Edelgard, Claude, and F!Byleth) that I was also thinking of summoning as well. It has the free 5-star unit after 40 summons. My other goal was to make a Blue Lions team in Fire Emblem Heroes. Also... Annette is on the upcoming Mythic Banner too. Really thinking about this.

I mostly plan on saving during this Mythic banner, though I’d really like a Lucina merge since mine is -Atk. Last time I pulled blue on a legendary banner it was hell I had to get Chrom on his release and I ended up getting a pile of Julia and Azura before finally getting 2 plus speed Chroms.

Not sure if I’m gonna pull yet or not...

ughh got bridal fjorm when i was trying to tanith, not that i ever got enough blue's to summon on though

Ngl Mila has some loopy art, but I’m in it for Lif. Times Pulse would be so lovely to have on my Sonya

I mostly plan on saving during this Mythic banner, though I’d really like a Lucina merge since mine is -Atk. Last time I pulled blue on a legendary banner it was hell I had to get Chrom on his release and I ended up getting a pile of Julia and Azura before finally getting 2 plus speed Chroms.

Not sure if I’m gonna pull yet or not...

As a follow up to this, the banner was super nice to me. I only spent around 20ish orbs before getting my Legendary Lucina merge, so I’m super happy. She also came with a +Atk iv and my old one is +Spd so I have a good choice of copy to keep either way. :)

Back