• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

FE Heroes discussion

Just pulled Rowdy Squire Luke using my free summon on the Focus: Heroes with Stance Skills banner.

tS3cmWz.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no, the stupid feh pass quests are still there. Stop showing me game. I don't care! It just makes me LESS likely to get it.

i still have it bc i kinda wanted to try it and it's sadly helpful :/ (i think they are new for now though since we got the new hero there as well)

also ugh trying for nice stuff on double special hero banner and i think my rate is like 9.50% now lmfao

A new legendary hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

Okay. This upcoming banner has a unit that I want and that unit is Gerik. He's one of the units that I am missing in my collection of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units. Gunnthra and Legendary Lyn are in this banner with him, so I am kind of worried that I'll be getting them over Gerik. The amount of orbs that I hoping to spend would be below 300 orbs since I'm gonna be saving orbs for Spring Marisa.

Update: The amount of orbs that I currently have is at 932. I actually spent like 200 orbs getting a better IV Ewan on the Heroes with Stance Skills banner. The first one that I've received on the banner is a +DEF/-HP Ewan while the last one (2nd one) is a Neutral IV Ewan. I decided not to get a better IV Innes because I felt like I spent too many orbs for a better IV Ewan. It was kind of sad that I had to skip out on him, but I'll just have to wait until he comes back around at some point again. Nils is also someone I'm skipping out on for the same reason as why I didn't try to get a better IV Innes. Maybe I'll try to get him at some point in the future or something...

Last edited:
Update: Okay. Had summoned on the Legendary Chrom banner and I was able to get the unit that I wanted (Gerik). He's +ATK/-HP. It only took 179 orbs to get him and now I can cross him off my list. I've also received other 5-star units on this banner and those are: a +HP/-RES Legendary Alm (already have a +ATK/-HP one), a +RES/-SPD Legendary Lyn, and a +DEF/-HP Legendary Julia. Some surprising 4-star units I've gotten on the banner are: a +HP/-ATK Echidana, a +SPD/-DEF Norne, and a Neutral IV Python. Overall... I'm pretty happy that I got the unit that I wanted as well as not spending over 200 orbs on the Legendary Banner.

I managed to get two Chrom both are plus speed though lol. Merged the two guess I’ll play around with life and death or something to help make his speed more workable. I feel like his base enemy phase kit is a bit awkward personally especially since he should have dumped more of his speed into his defenses like Duo Alfonse did.

Oh well as a big Chrom fan I’m just happy to have gotten him honestly. ^_^

SpsSGcH.jpg

While I haven't shared any of my other 5*+10 units yet, I'll share this now because with the revival banner I just completed my first five star exclusive +10 unit!

And it is... Speedy Brave Ike! With Brave Lucina and Peony support he reaches high speeds (up to 61-65 speed max, 61 being easy and 65 quite hard) and with Null Follow Up he denies doubles granted by any stupid weapons or skills the enemy may have like Bold Fighter. With Sol (two charge, further accelerated by brave Lucina) he immediately heals up some of the damage that he took from the enemy and Urvan reduced that damage by 40% in the first place. Atk Smoke further lowers the attack of follow-up enemies swooping in.

With one Eir and one Peony you have to imagine him having +10 HP, +4 Spd and +5 Res for Aether Raids.

Edit: OMG I didn't realize on my phone how huge the picture is, I hid it in a spoiler now. :'(

Last edited:
^grats to everyone above.. on the other hand i got skimpy bathsuit Lyn on that master pity rate banner earlier so i'm def glad :D intended to save some orbs but tbh i wanted to get that rate down so i don't have to think abt it

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.
Other Videos to Check-Out: Tips & Tricks for the Upcoming Banner Units - Voice Clips for the Upcoming New Heroes
Stats for Upcoming Heroes: [Click Here]

Pretty neat that the upcoming units that are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes are from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Found out that these units were coming to the game from reddit. I won't be using my orbs on this banner and just use my free summon/tickets. But... if I was going use my orbs on this banner then I would aim for Ferdinand and Bernadetta since I have Edelgard in my collection of heroes.

Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

-hp +atk lys from the annette ticket, best luck i've had with this game in a good while :lemon:

Resplendent Sophia looks so good! I'm glad I have started her as a +10 project recently as she is my fave unit from Binding Blade.

She releases on my birthday too bonus!

The new Spring Banner is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.

This'll be another banner that I will be skipping over. I'm still sticking with my New Year's Resolution of getting every Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units that are currently in this game. The next Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones unit that I need is coming back in like a week or so. I think... So... I'm pretty excited for Spring Marisa to come back around and get her when I get a chance to summon for her. Not sure who I'd want to summon for on this banner if I wanted to summon on it. Maybe Spring Fir or Spring Est... The Duo Hero Idunn could be great to get as well.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Last edited:
So far I've got every Duo unit in the game except for the first one (Hector + Lilina). Wonder if any of them will ever be featured in a banner again so I'll have a chance to get them?

e481b6c0b91a0ee892dbfadb02d2ee58.png

The very first Spring banner returns on Tuesday here’s hoping Camilla plays nice so I can finish +10ing my first seasonal unit (Spring Chrom). He’s at +5 right now (original copy was from a legendary banner ages ago, 2 were from the rerun two years ago and I got another 3 from last years rerun). I’ve been lucky and only gotten 2 Camilla over the years. Here’s hoping for good luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The very first Spring banner returns on Tuesday here’s hoping Camilla plays nice so I can finish +10ing my first seasonal unit (Spring Chrom). He’s at +5 right now (original copy was from a legendary banner ages ago, 2 were from the rerun two years ago and I got another 3 from last years rerun). I’ve been lucky and only gotten 2 Camilla over the years. Here’s hoping for good luck.

I haven't touched FEH in quite a while? Don't get me wrong, I still love the series, but FEH just seems like it turned into a quick cashgrab, especially with the ... questionable 5* rates and the FEH pass. Yeah, I get it, it's a gacha game, and yeah, Nintendo wants money but FEH kinda lost it's charm and/or appeal to me by now? idk. I just get the feeling other gacha games are more generous, but what can you do, FEH is FEH and I still like to play it from time to time.

Here's hoping I don't randomly summon another spring Camilla. @_@

The new Mythic Hero Banner is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

I'm not entirely sure if I want to summon on this banner. So... I'll just stick to the free summon for now. Though... Having another Legendary Roy would be nice to have and the new Mythic Hero seems kind of interesting to me. Probably would make red and colorless my top priority if I was to use my orbs for this banner. I'll probably stick to a 300+ orb limit though. Possibly... a 150+ orb limit. Still deciding if I want to make a Blue Lions team or not.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count is at 995 orbs. I was able to get a +Atk/-HP Spring Marisa and a +Hp/-Spd Tethys on Regal Rabbits revival banner with 56 orbs. I'm really glad that I am getting so much closer to my goal of obtaining every Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units that's currently in the game. Only need Summer Innes, Summer Tana, and Halloween Dozla to complete it. I was also able to get a free summon +Def/- Res Claude on the Edelgard & Dimitri's Battle banner. Not sure if I want to try to get Dimitri while the banner is still available. I was thinking of making a Blue Lions team, but that would mean I would have to pull for Annette too.

Well I spent 800ish orbs on the returning OG Spring banner. Camilla didn’t play overly nice but she did stop showing once I had exactly enough to +10 her (I didn’t really want to but could have been worse). At least I finally finished my Spring Chrom!

In 800 orbs I got:

Sue as a free summon
Non focus pity breakers Ranulf x2, OG Ephraim, Ylgr, OG Lucina, Yarne
Focus pity breakers Spring Camilla x9, Spring Xander x4
Goal completed Spring Chrom x5

Total 5 star units: 24

Edit here he is:
09597-B2-C-32-E8-4-E19-A87-A-70-BAA9449-DAF.png

Last edited:

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Other Videos to Check-Out: Feh Channel (Mar. 30, 2020) - Feh Channel (Apr. 2, 2020)

I'm kind of conflicted if I want to go for Midori or Lilith if I choose to summon on this banner. I do want Forrest too, but I think it'll be better for me if I were to go for the other two units. Though... I haven't fully decided if I want to summon on this banner yet because what was said in the Feh Channel (Apr. 2, 2020) about younger versions of other characters along with young Marth and young Caeda. Plus... I am also saving up a bit for when Legendary Ephraim comes back around. Couldn't decide if I wanted a +Def merge or a +Atk merge, so I decided maybe I should get both since I couldn't decided on which one that I wanted to keep.

Update: My orb count at the moment is 939 orbs. I've spent 120 orbs on the Mythic Hero Banner (Bramimond: The Enigma). I was aiming for Bramimond when I was summoning, but ended up getting a +Def/-Spd Legendary F!Robin and +Atk/-Spd Thrasir. Decided not to go for a Blue Lions team because I was kind of worried that I'll spend more than what I wanted when trying to summon. So... I rather not take the risk to get them and just wait until they come back around again if I am comfortable to summon for them. Not if I'll have orbs for them though...

Last edited:
Back