• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite villager specie poll

Which villager specie is your favorite in Animal Crossing ?

• Anteaters

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Alligators and Crocodiles

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Bears and Cubs

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Bovines (Cows and Bulls)

• Cats

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • Chickens (Hens and Roosters)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Deer

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Dogs

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Ducks

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Eagles

• Elephants

• Frogs

• Goats

• Gorillas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hamsters

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Hippopotamus

• Horses

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Koalas

• Lions

• Mice

• Monkeys

• Octopuses

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Ostriches

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Penguins

• Pigs

• Rabbits

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Rhinos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheep

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Squirrels

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • Tigers

• Wolves

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Other small birds (that do not fit in the specified categories)

• Total voters
I find some of the mice in this game to be sheer terrifying...but despite that, their size makes them adorable. I could say the same for ducks.

Got to be a tie between Horses and Cats. Voted for Horses cause they need some love. :D I love that they all have hair like people and its all styled differently. Also haven't had a horse villager I didn't like yet.

Samson was the first villager I was ever attached too. Tons of facial expressions for a I suppose generic looking mouse. I did think about getting an all-mouse village at the time. I think I have at least one animal I like in every species. But if I had to vote squirrels win. I love rabbits but I can't think of a squirrel villager I really don't like at all.

Samson was the first villager I was ever attached too. Tons of facial expressions for a I suppose generic looking mouse. I did think about getting an all-mouse village at the time. I think I have at least one animal I like in every species. But if I had to vote squirrels win. I love rabbits but I can't think of a squirrel villager I really don't like at all.
So for what specie did you vote for ?

I love the bears and cubs! Probably more so for the cubs because they're just so tiny and adorable.

Also, I was surprised to find out how much I really like the lions too. I didnt have one in either of my towns for the longest time, but I recently got one in each town (Rory and Bud) and they're so fun and cute!

I guess its the "trendy" choice but i like deer the best. I am partial to small animals and they fit the bill. Also, i think its because they are new and they were not around in city folk, so i like them that much more.

Back