• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favourite Flower Combinations?

kitanii

★ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ★
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Which colours/types do you like together the most? I'm always looking for new combinations!
Right now, my favourite is yellow roses, pink carnations, and purple roses! I think those three look very cute together!

lxcm26Z.jpg

Currently, my favorite combinations are~~ xD
Pink/Purple Roses
Orange/Pink Lilies
Orange/Pink Roses
Orange Roses/Black Cosmos
And I do square designs with purple/red as border and a gold rose in the center.

I've currently got white, yellow and red tulips lining my fountain, which i really like. I also like white, red and pink roses together. I don't have many hybrids at the minute so I'm making do with original flowers and they're actually looking really good!

Mmm pink carnations and blue roses, pink and purple roses, and lately I'm into pink / black roses as well. Also orange cosmos with yellow violets. Might try mixing white violets with pink lilies if I can breed more lilies.

edit: how did I forget purple and blue violets, that's like my standby. :p

Last edited:
Pink tulips and pink lilies, pink and white carnations. The combination of purple and pink roses is kind of ugly in my opinion. I don't mix colors too much, but when I do, I try to avoid using colors that contrast too much ( like purple and orange/yellow)

I love the combinations of pink and white roses and pink and white cosmos. Pink lillies and pink tulips together are really cute too.

My combos are usually either blue/purple, yellow/orange/red, pink/red/white, or gold(roses)/blue.
I end up just arranging things in rainbow order a lot of the time, but that's sort of a different thing I guess.

The new path I got a few days ago has some yellow and pink floral patterns on it, and it looks gorgeous with any pink/yellow flower combo. I really like how it looks with pink and yellow cosmos, though.

Red, pink, and white carnations.
Blue and purple pansies.
Blue and purple Roses.

I like violets and the cosmos mixed together.
Do a row of purple,blue and white violets and than a row of pink and white cosmos.

I do like the orange and blue roses around the lighthouse. They look very pretty at night time.

Red roses and red carnations in checkerboard. I find it looks so much better than just having them separate.
Random layouts of red, yellow, orange and gold roses.
Purple and white anything. Or purple, white, red and yellow pansies.
Stripes of yellow and black cosmos.

Yellow rose + Orange rose + Gold roses.
Blue + purple + white violet.

I've also grew fond of this rainbow I'm making out of roses.

Back