Favorite Uchi

Fuchsia. Her looks and her personality match pretty well for me. Makes me sad she doesn't get more love.

Agnes, Phoebe, Hazel, and Katt are my favorites, along with my own uchi, Muffy.

I'm thrilled to see all the Hazel love in this thread. She's so absurdly adorable (like a little Frieda Kahlo!) but she often gets so much hate. I, for one, love the unibrow.

Paula, she had always been so kind to me and I really glad to have her as my uchi~ Make me feel warm with a big sister roaming around my town and so sweet of her =)

Muffy will always be the uchi for me <3

Agnes, Phoebe, Hazel, and Katt are my favorites, along with my own uchi, Muffy.

I'm thrilled to see all the Hazel love in this thread. She's so absurdly adorable (like a little Frieda Kahlo!) but she often gets so much hate. I, for one, love the unibrow.
Hazel is my favorite villager in the whole game. I, too, love the unibrow -- it's one thing when people say they hate her, but then I see people say she'd be cute without the unibrow and I'm like, nooooo... the unibrow is her essence!! She wouldn't be Hazel without the unibrow.

I also love Fuchsia, Shari, Agnes, Tammy, and Muffy. So many cute uchis!! Probably my favorite personality.

I've got Muffy in my town but I really don't like her - I'm not sure why! She's really cute and everything, but I much prefer Fuschia (too many deer in my town tho), Pashmina, Tammy & Paula. I frickin' love Shari too, she was in my old town and I was so sad once she had to leave.

I had Shari as well, but I had to let her go because...well, her house was smack on top of a really intricate design I'd made around a zen garden PWP. She had to go. XD

To the OP, you need an uchi because they have some really great PWPs. Deirdre is not even remotely ugly, and she was with me for eight months. I have Phoebe now and she's pretty awesome.

Phoebe.

I don't really like any of them, but I had to pick one so I went with the most popular.

Last edited:
I don't have any uchi villager, the only one I had moved out. It was Sylvia and I didn't like her at all.

I want to get one though c:
I'm interested in Mira or Muffy

I <3 Muffy. Best uchi villager in the game!

Agnes, Deirdre and Hazel are pretty nice too.

Definitely Fuchsia. I once hated her when she first moved to my town in my first NL file but I grew to love her. I was actually pretty lucky because she was one of the few good-looking Uchis in the game xD

I also like Mira, Phoebe and Muffy. Muffy got boring for me though, and I have never experienced Mira before. I had Phoebe but we never really clicked, so I gave her away!

I had Mira move in recently and she's pretty awesome in my opinion! She looks a bit like Sailor Venus, which is also awesome. And though her mouth placement is odd, it definitely grew on me.

I also think Tammy, Renee, Phoebe, Fuchsia, Frita, Charlise, and Agnes all look fine. If you ask me, Uchi is pretty well off! I wouldn't mind having most of them in my town. Even ones with rather ugly features, like Katt with her eyes or Hazel with her unibrow, are .. idk, ugly in the interesting way. I would keep em for a while.

though Rocket was one of my first move-ins and I HATED Rocket. I was so glad when she moved!

Last edited:
Back