• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite spot in your town?

milktea

magical girl
Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
idk if there's a thread for this already lol

Talk about/take a screenshot of your favorite place or spot in your town! (ex. a bench by the river, the town tree with flower paths, the fountain--)

incidentally, i'm asking because i want to see if i can paint acnl scenery or backgrounds for my art shop and i need pretty references

My favourite spot in town is the path up to Fauna's house... It's under construction still but at the moment it's lined with jacob's ladders and perfect peach trees ^_^

I love my town so much that I don't have a single favorite spot. I love it all! I'll just post the most recent pics of places I like.

HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0006.JPGHNI_0029.JPG

my town is still a work in progress but i love this little walkway i have near my river. i'm going to line it with pink flowers and perfect peach tress, it's going to be so cute!
once it's done, i'll definitely post pictures. c:

My favorite spot in my town is the park I built by the lower cliff of my town. Another favorite is my eco friendly energy area with two solar panels and my wind turbine and the weather box. I would provide pictures, but I do not have my SD card reader... my dad needed it and has not given it back yet. :lemon:

i actually love my entire town
( the best 2 things are still in progress )
which is Fushia, Egbird and Anicotti moving out ( Gayle already left )
( and with that Vic, Savannah, Chevre and Kevin moving in )

and then right in front of my town hall there will be a flag ( made with roses ) red, white, blue ( from top to bottom )
and on the left side of it 6 orange roses.
( which makes the Dutch flag ( red white and blue ) and it's national color ( orange )

I'd say the area right in front of my house. It's got a large space covered in path blocks with a nice big fountain in the middle and a few paths that lead to villagers's houses stratching from it. All decorated with flowers, bushes and trees at even spaces from each other. It still needs some work, but it's a really nice area :3

Now if only the rest of my town was as charming...

Last edited:
I made this little square with three paths connecting to it and some nice shrubbery and trees surrounding the borders with a fountain as a focal point and I think that's probably favorite spot in the town. There's a view of Ankha and Merengue's houses and a little space to the top for a mini garden or PWP.

The area around Kabuki and Genji's homes...
I only have two screen shots of it... And they aren't the greatest at showing the whole area.
EDIT :: Actually found a couple more photos on my tumblr
zlCfzR7vZFYERf-2zw.jpgzlCfzR8P3DUX-s3seX.jpg
tumblr_n5ldwxJ9eW1sacmroo3_400.jpg

This one was taken right when Genji moved in ((who was before Kabuki)) so this was right when the landscaping started. As shown in the before pictures, some of it has changed ((like no more trees)) but the path way leading down is the same pretty much... I do have a little bridge linking the sides but it is just out of view... that or I added it the next day.
tumblr_n4vita1vFg1sacmroo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno if this counts

But i really really really love the exterior of my house ;-;
especially in this pic
zlCfzR8kJEIzMKNnWD

^ That looks so pretty! :D

Thanks. -^///^-

I found a couple more photos on tumblr of the spot.
One is of when genji first moved in and was unboxing so I literally just did the path work... so the bamboo just started growing and the flowers were a W.I.P... and as shown by the before pictures I later changed the trees out for bamboo after Kabuki moved it. =3
And the other is the other side of Genji's house with the Zen Garden.

tumblr_n4vita1vFg1sacmroo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n5ldwxJ9eW1sacmroo3_400.jpg

EDIT :: going to add these to my before post.

Last edited:
My favourite spot is the smaller beach. My house is built by the slope leading down to it so I consider it my private beach in a sense, though there are some villagers whose houses are near mine. I've never seen them on that beach though so I go on pretending it's mine.

tumblr_n56bjy2qzO1qdujdfo1_400.jpgtumblr_n4pg9liopJ1qdujdfo1_400.jpgtumblr_n4wsl2Wvrz1qdujdfo1_400.jpg
I'd say this is probably my favorite spot. My favorite villagers like to sit on the tires, so I sit with them, and the tulips around it were tulips that I had planted around Goose's house. I moved them after he moved away because I wanted to still feel like he was part of my town uwu

Last edited:
The area in front of my house it has lots of flowers and it adds a a nice touch to it.

Every spot in my town is my favorite haha. Must say that my most favorite spot though is the southern area of my town. It's where all my villagers are.

At the moment, I'm working on getting cute villagers (not necessarily dreamies, but at least ones that look cute to me) in my town, then I'll decorate my town properly, so for the moment I don't have a favourite spot, but I do have one thing in my town that I like and it's the path I've worn into my grass from running around the town in the same route day after day. I guess that's my favourite thing in my town at the moment!

Back