• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favorite KK song?

jaxdog

Bells
Switch
6234-3589-1213
It's probably been asked a million times by now, but what is your favorite K.K. Slider song and why?

Mine is Soulful KK because I really like that progression. It is (as implied in the name) soulful. lol

KK Fusion, definitely

It's the song that plays in Sally's house. She was my best friend in the original gamecube version, and her song brings back many great memories ^u^

My definite favorite (on the record player, not live) is "Go! K.K. Rider" because of the awesome trumpet sections.

Live, I don't have a favorite - they're all great.

Steep Hill, I had it as a town tune for a while but then changed it. I also had it as a ringtone for my phone but changed it after a month since I like to change things up whenever I get a new song stuck in my head. K.K. House is pretty awesome too!

K.K. Ballad or K.K. Ragtime, the former because the piano version is amazing and the latter because it has always stuck with me because of the upbeatness :)

Back