• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Favorite K.K. Song?

I like Drivin’ the most. It’s really catchy and it’s playing in my main room.

Mine is also K.K. Waltz. I like it because I have a darker gothic-themed town, and it goes really well with my house. It also sounds good on the music box, radios, and the record players so it’s versatile!

I love K.K. Sonata. Playing on a record player, it sounds very classy and elegant and I especially love it when sung by villagers because it sounds both cute and eerie. There is nothing better than an island stroll by night with Olivia serenading it 🖤 Sometimes I mix it up with K.K. Lament, but Sonata really is my favourite.

my favourites are hypno k.k., animal city, stale cupcakes, k.k. birthday, chillwave, k.k. lullaby and k.k. synth, but i’d say that my #1 favourite right now is either k.k. birthday or chillwave. :)

My favorite K.K. Slider song, and one of my favorites songs in the whole world, is Steep Hill.

I also really like Stale Cupcakes, Drivin', Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Love Song, and K.K. Robot Synth.

Hands down, Two Days Ago. Dunno why, but I love it =33

I like a lot of the newer ones. I like robo synth, bashment, drivin', bubblegum, chillwave, and animal city.

For me it's still Steep Hill. But I also love K.K. Love Song, & K.K. Moody.
And thanks to the new update, I found K.K. Bashment and K.K. Robot Synth.

Bubblegum K.K, Stale Cupcakes, Animal City, K,K Lullaby would probably be my favourites. Of course I can't choose just one XD

Back