Father's Day (June 16)

I've been playing the UK version for three days, and I too only have a notice about Father's Day, no letter from Dad for me :(

I got a letter from my dad and a red carnation! Yay flowers!

<_< It's nice that in-game dad sends us letters. My real one was never around as a child and now being around him sets off the 'stranger in my presence' anxiety alarms I have, making it really uncomfortable when my grandparents force me to visit him.

It seems like only American folks got the letter with the carnation... I'm European and I got nothing.
Does someone maybe feel like timetraveling and picking up a few more? I'd like to buy 1!

I got a letter and a red carnation. I think I have the Canadian version of the game (bought in Brazil but it has French and English instructions on the back I think?)

I got a ranch couch from my mom! :)
Strange about the carnations. Maybe the rest of us will get it later today? Perhaps it hasn't come through yet.

I didn't get anything... How realistic. I would have like some carnations though! :(

Red carnation from mom... I'm having a horrible fathers day anyway. I have to work a 10 hour shift of chaos

I got red carnations in a letter from my dad

Last edited:
Euro player. I got a letter from mom with a classic end table. Not what I expected.

UK player here only thing I got was the message board update I really could of done with getting the new flowers guess I'll be waiting till next year:(

Back