• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Fast 'n Free Cycling - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules state no reservations are accepted atm. I might take reservations for a little cost at later date if I feel like it (only reason I don't to do them are timezone differences, I don't want/can't wait hours for people to pick up villagers if they're not online ^^')

Sorry, I did (quickly) look over the first page, but I didn't see that particular rule. I saw every other one, though, so I think my brain was just in disbelief.

I just really want Cranston, and even if I ask for him to be taken off the AV list, and I highly doubt that I'll be online for the 5-10 that he's available ;3;

Sorry, I did (quickly) look over the first page, but I didn't see that particular rule. I saw every other one, though, so I think my brain was just in disbelief.

I just really want Cranston, and even if I ask for him to be taken off the AV list, and I highly doubt that I'll be online for the 5-10 that he's available ;3;

It's okay ^^ I'll take him off auto-void and I might give some villagers bit more time due me being offline etc. And I'd hate to void him as I have him in my main town and Cranston is a total sweetie ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Zell voided ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gladys moved in and Cranston the lazy ostrich is in boxes !

Cranston voided ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Olaf moved in and Punchy the lazy cat is in boxes ! I don't have room so I'll need to let him go /_\

Gonna keep Punchy here for a while, I don't want to void him ;-;

Punchy has been adopted on Reddit ! Continuing speed cycling now ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rhonda auto-voided and Harry moved in !

Boone auto-voided and Erik moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harry auto-voided, Merengue moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iggly moved in and Butch the cranky dog is in boxes !

Butch voided ;o ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Victoria moved in and Gladys the normal ostrich is in boxes !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gladys voided ;;

Could Pudge be taken off auto void please and could I also lurk for him?
Thank you :)

Hamphrey moved in and Merengue the normal sweetsy rhino is in boxes, I'm 99% sure she's all original ! Asking 50TBT bells.

Will be keeping an eye out for Victoria unless I see a more expedient dream for town already on pop up, lurking on my dreams, won't list all out as in sig and some are specific bt two towns, but fast cyclers are under appreciated and want to tell you yours is really simple to follow will be watching until you say your on break.

Will be keeping an eye out for Victoria unless I see a more expedient dream for town already on pop up, lurking on my dreams, won't list all out as in sig and some are specific bt two towns, but fast cyclers are under appreciated and want to tell you yours is really simple to follow will be watching until you say your on break.

Thank you ^^ Hopefully Victoria wants to move out soon !

Also Merengue is still available, I'd hate to void her !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue has been adopted !

Thanks ^^

Mint moved in and Victoria the peppy horse is in boxes (taken iff auto-void) !

Last edited:
Gonna have to pass her this time, sadly in case my number one pops and I don't have the spot open, with my luck you will get them right after I am full.

Okay ^^ Giving her few more minutes before voiding.

Hamphrey auto-voided and Bettina moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sparro moved in, Marshal moved in from campsite and Olaf auto-voided !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bob moved in from campsite and Purrl the snooty cat is in boxes (taken off auto-void) !

Purrl voided D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bettina auto-voided u-u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rolf moved in and Erik the lazy moose/deer is in boxes ! For anyone curious, he has changed his shirt but otherwise he should be original.

I wrote you a pm on Victoria, was waiting for someone else to maybe pop first as only one spot right now and things are moving fast so said would have to catch her next time. Will keep watching for who I need before her and try to make another space in meantime as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back