• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Fast 'n Free Cycling - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, you will not take IGB for fang? been wanting him for a year now. i can give you alot of IGB for him

I'm thinking about the auction ^^ I might accept IGB too for him, we'll see !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and Filbert has been voided ! I'm gonna either stop for today or just cycle slowly few more villagers !

Grizzly auto-voided and Queenie moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Queenie auto-voided, Rhonda moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kevin auto-voided, Butch moved in !

Okay Fang is still unclaimed and I decided not to auction him off.

So Fang the cranky wolf is in boxes, for 50TBT bells !

may i adopt him?? Idk the acution is closed soo But he's original, no?

I'm 99% sure he's all original, I haven't talked to him at all and he has the original shirt. I haven't seen the house from the inside but yeah I'm pretty sure it's original.

I'm asking 50TBT bells for him, if you want to adopt :>

I'm 99% sure he's all original, I haven't talked to him at all and he has the original shirt. I haven't seen the house from the inside but yeah I'm pretty sure it's original.

I'm asking 50TBT bells for him, if you want to adopt :>

Yeah, I adopt him! :3

Yeah, I adopt him! :3

Okay, I'll add you and open the gates asap.

Can I please adopt Fang with tbt ? ^ ^

Sorry, he's taken already ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fang has been adopted !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boone has moved in and Penelope the peppy mouse is in boxes (taken off auto-void) !

Ah sorry, I forgot to send you a message :< if she appears again, I'll let you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cranston has moved in and Zell the smug antelope/deer is in boxes !

Zell is still available, I'm pretty sure he's all original :>

Are you taking reservations?

Rules state no reservations are accepted atm. I might take reservations for a little cost at later date if I feel like it (only reason I don't to do them are timezone differences, I don't want/can't wait hours for people to pick up villagers if they're not online ^^')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back