Cycling ~*Farobi and Waffles's Cycling Thread*~

But I want to be yours :<
Half of my english is from nintendo games though . Half of which I learnt from school because I found that the language is necessary for games .
As much as I love my country , young people have a weird way of thinking stuffs so yeah you must have met those kind of people
Edit : And my signature is completed , horaaay

Last edited:
But I want to be yours :<
Half of my english is from nintendo games though . Half of which I learnt from school because I found that the language is necessary for games .
As much as I love my country , young people have a weird way of thinking stuffs so yeah you must have met those kind of people
Edit : And my signature is completed , horaaay

He's 19 I guess.. No life have no friends lol me and my friends called him creep because how he talks like "I'm so happy that I have met 3 beautiful girls" something like that I also had a plan to delete him right away so I have to wait till he doesnt talk to me anymore and so I did. I didn't block him both FB and steam though and if "you" (yes I mean him) read this since this thread is public I'm sorry but I have made a desicion and most of all it iss for my safety thanks to my rl friendwhite oak and pendulum to suggest this lol xD

Last edited:
19 is considered young I think . I am one year older than him :>
Hope you and him find a good solution,I have weird friends on the internet too but we always manage to make something out due to same interests and other stuffs . But if he is bothering you that much oh well .
Anyway I have to boot up AC now for daily work,see you in a bit :>
Hopefully I won't miss my dreamies in 15 minutes or so
I think Farobi is done for the night?

Yes, I am done for the night.

Tom is still available though, if you're not claiming him Lunie.

Last edited:
Nope,keeping my spot for either Rosie or Lolly
Will be chatting here and looking for a place to sell turnip

If tom is still around, I would like the cranky kitty c:

Loveichu and Nuffle. Giving 15 minutes for both of you, then he's up for grabs again.

I'm tired of this bold, colored font thing. Bleh :p

Back