• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~*Farobi and Waffles's Cycling Thread*~

But I want to be yours :<
Half of my english is from nintendo games though . Half of which I learnt from school because I found that the language is necessary for games .
As much as I love my country , young people have a weird way of thinking stuffs so yeah you must have met those kind of people
Edit : And my signature is completed , horaaay

Last edited:
But I want to be yours :<
Half of my english is from nintendo games though . Half of which I learnt from school because I found that the language is necessary for games .
As much as I love my country , young people have a weird way of thinking stuffs so yeah you must have met those kind of people
Edit : And my signature is completed , horaaay

He's 19 I guess.. No life have no friends lol me and my friends called him creep because how he talks like "I'm so happy that I have met 3 beautiful girls" something like that I also had a plan to delete him right away so I have to wait till he doesnt talk to me anymore and so I did. I didn't block him both FB and steam though and if "you" (yes I mean him) read this since this thread is public I'm sorry but I have made a desicion and most of all it iss for my safety thanks to my rl friendwhite oak and pendulum to suggest this lol xD

Last edited:
19 is considered young I think . I am one year older than him :>
Hope you and him find a good solution,I have weird friends on the internet too but we always manage to make something out due to same interests and other stuffs . But if he is bothering you that much oh well .
Anyway I have to boot up AC now for daily work,see you in a bit :>
Hopefully I won't miss my dreamies in 15 minutes or so
I think Farobi is done for the night?

Yes, I am done for the night.

Tom is still available though, if you're not claiming him Lunie.

Last edited:
Nope,keeping my spot for either Rosie or Lolly
Will be chatting here and looking for a place to sell turnip

If tom is still around, I would like the cranky kitty c:

Loveichu and Nuffle. Giving 15 minutes for both of you, then he's up for grabs again.

I'm tired of this bold, colored font thing. Bleh :p

Back