• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

explain your current signature

Halloween!!! So, I'm a beginner at drawing/art. I get practice mostly during the art-type tbt events. So I went into ibis paint, got the right sized canvas, then drew a halloween theme bit and colored it in.
I've learned how to use layers, the text box stuff, the fx - there's so much more to learn. But it's fun to try, and I have fun putting my beginner efforts in my sig.

Changed mine. I took a bunch of individual pictures of a few of my favorite villagers in front of a green screen in Photopia, then edited them all to make this:

Beach Lineup Canvas Plaque.png

It's essentially more practice with green screen skills in GIMP, but hey, it doesn't look that bad! Character sizing and shadows could've been better, but it's stuff I'll have to take up on and learn eventually.

Last edited:
Alright, I made a few changes:

Beach Lineup Canvas Plaque V2.png

I adjusted the top-left text with drop shadows, darkened the background a bit to make the villagers stand out more, and there's also a rather little-known bird flying in front of the sun. Still no shadows on the villagers; I tried doing it with certain areas and it looked weird. I also now noticed that there are a few white marks around some villagers' heads, which I'll get around to fixing (or attempt to fix). At least the distance proportions are a bit more accurate now.

More official art of the main character of Jack Jeanne, Kisa! I toyed with the colors a teensy bit to bring out the pink shades a little more, and made the white corner transparent, and of course cropped/resized it to signature dimensions, but otherwise didn't edit things too much this time.

a couple of years ago I commissioned the amazingly talented @skarmoury for some foodie sig art after seeing her event entries of etoile and cereal, WHICH WERE SO CUTE 🥺 I obviously needed a fauna version and I love it soooo much ❤️ it also matches my adorable avi by my homie cutie @Aurita 🧡 autumn is my favourite time of year and I think I'll forever use these two pieces of art together to celebrate it!! 🍂🍁

kinda been on a Pokemon kick for the last month, so I decided to include some of my favourite shinies in my signature! I am an avid shiny hunter in the Pokemon games, and there were honestly quite a few I could've put here, but I chose these three specifically because:
1. shiny Zorua is a precious fox bab who must be protected at all costs
2. shiny Whiscash randomly grew on me like a week ago, and he looks so derpy in Gen 5 I love it (I also plan on hunting for one soon)
3. Scolipede is the best bug Pokemon of all time (you cannot change my mind) and its shiny is ✨fabulous✨ I don't have one of my own though dkfjkfs

with that, I also included a random quote that I said a few weeks ago. my nickname is Bug and I've always really liked bug-type Pokemon, so I figured it might be fun to include that hehe 🪲

I may switch out the Pokemon sprites occasionally, though I think I'll keep Scolipede in there no matter what bc he really is the best 🤭 it's too bad these animated sprites only go up to Gen 5, I'd love to include some newer buggies like Golisopod!
edit: actually I found an animated shiny Wimpod sprite that a fan made and my soul is blessed ❤️ hopefully someday they make an animated sprite for my boy Golisopod too~

It's a fan-translation of Cure Wing's transformation catchphrase from Hirogaru Sky Precure. The actual translation is "courage that soars to the heavens", but the fandub's is basically the same.

Last edited:
i finally worked up the courage to ask art jesus @Cheremtasy for a cat! i am here to present my son
gray_ghost_kitty.png
Aweeeee I luv HIM!!! So jelly!!! Does he have a name? I asked if she would make me one too, because I just love them so much, but she turned me down. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Aweeeee I luv HIM!!! So jelly!!! Does he have a name? I asked if she would make me one too, because I just love them so much, but she turned me down. Ha ha ha.
Off topic, but this is a signature thread so I'll just say it:
FILBERT AS A PUMPKIN IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!

That's all.

Back