• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Expensive Party

Snoopdogga

Bells
I desperately want to play Mario Party 1-3 so I decided to check eBay. The cheapest I could get them was $20.00 each or $90.00 for all three. I desperately want to play them but I'm not paying that much. Hopefully, they'll get released on Virtual Console soon.

:(

"Desperately"?

They were good... but not worth using such words... trust me. I'd wait for the inevitable release of the games on the VC.

Bulerias said:
"Desperately"?

They were good... but not worth using such words... trust me. I'd wait for the inevitable release of the games on the VC.
Remember, Mario Party to me is like Fire Emblem to you.

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
"Desperately"?

Even I wouldn't pay too much for, say... one of the early SNES Fire Emblem games.

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
"Desperately"?

Even I wouldn't pay too much for, say... one of the early SNES Fire Emblem games.

:huh:
I'm not paying $20.00 for a N64 game. I'd pay $10.00 for a N64 game but not $20.00. At the moment, I'm just going to wait for a VC release.
Yeah, I'm just saying, though... even though I'm a huge fan of FE, my love for it only goes that far... definitely not gonna shell out huge amounts of money for ANY game.

:p

I agree with Bul and I say you should simply wait until they get released on the VC

:p $30 is easier on the wallet than $90

You'll pay $40-45 for a used Wii game, but not $20 for a used N64 game? I'll never understand...

DarthGohan1 said:
You'll pay $40-45 for a used Wii game, but not $20 for a used N64 game? I'll never understand...

If you're talking to me... I don't buy games too often any more, press copies or not.

DarthGohan1 said:

Are you referring that comment to me?
If so, I don't buy used Wii games.

Snoopdogga said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Well, you pay $50 for Wii games, but not $20 for an N64 one?

Propaganda Man said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Snoopdogga said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Well, you pay $50 for Wii games, but not $20 for an N64 one?

And yet you won't pay $40 for a Wii game!
True dat, if you're referring to Zack & Wiki.

I'd rather pay $20 on the VC than $10 for N64 version because I don't even know when the last time I pulled the 64 out.

Back