• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Exchanging NMT?

mapleleaf

cheesecake lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
This may be a really stupid question but how is everyone exchanging nmt? I've seen threads of people buying and selling in it but I'm unsure of how you give them to others. Is it through this forum or is there a way you can do it in-game?

If the answer is obvious I'm going to feel really dumb lmao

People just visit each other's islands and drop the tickets down on the ground, just like if you were buying something from someone using bells! They go into your inventory and stack up to 10 so they can be exchanged easily that way. Don't worry, it's not a stupid question ^_^

Go to your Town Hall/ Resident Services tent, go to the lower right corner of the tent/bldg. and withdraw via "Redeem Nook Miles" option. It should be the first one. (Blue ticket)

For using the ticket, bring them to the airport and talk to Orville and there will be an option to use it.

edit: Read that wrong. It's just bringing the tickets to someone else's island or your own. put them in your pocket and drop them on the ground. Then they'll pick it up.

People just visit each other's islands and drop the tickets down on the ground, just like if you were buying something from someone using bells! They go into your inventory and stack up to 10 so they can be exchanged easily that way. Don't worry, it's not a stupid question ^_^
Ohhh okay, Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Go to your Town Hall/ Resident Services tent, go to the lower right corner of the tent/bldg. and withdraw via "Redeem Nook Miles" option. It should be the first one. (Blue ticket)

For using the ticket, bring them to the airport and talk to Orville and there will be an option to use it.

edit: Read that wrong. It's just bringing the tickets to someone else's island or your own. put them in your pocket and drop them on the ground. Then they'll pick it up.
Omg, I've actually only just realised that 'nmt' stands for nook miles ticket not just Nook Miles- I thought people were exchanging nook miles to eachother aha

Back