• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Exchange of friend codes to visit eachothers town

Chelsaurus

Procrastinator
Bells
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
う
ど
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Sakura Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (114) +
Hi Guys

I am very new the the New Leaf game (3 days!) so I am still learning a lot, it's a bit different from the first games

I am just wondering if anyone would like to swap friend codes? I don't want people coming in taking everything from me for example all my fruit etc or destroying my town etc (I dont mind exchange of fruits)

If you're looking for this too just comment on this :D

Thanks

Hi, I just joined too and I have nothing going on for me except one villager I like called Lolly xD

My friend code is 5413-0491-2900! I'm currently looking for somewhere to change my hideous hairstyle but friends would be great too :3

Last edited:
Yeah I also want to change my appearance too! Unfortunately my town doesnt have a hairdressers haha
My friend code is 2380-6928-2437

I'll add you guys when I get home! If you want, you could come and get your hair done and shop a bit. I'm afraid I don't have the T&at Emporium though (almost there haha! Just have the Home Centre). All I ask is that you don't run in my town or pick up anything without asking :3 I'm totally cool with giving the few fruits I have though.

Feel free to add my FC (let me know if you did so that I may add you back), my town is currently a landfill with my junk all over the ground but once I get things back into the lockers and thrown inside my houses instead, I'll be more inclined to open my gates :)

Okay, no problem Jay363

Thanks gazea9r, Ill add your code now. Atleast thats better than still having a tent as a house.... haha the annoying thing about time being the same in the game as real life!

I would love to be your friend. Feel free to stop by my town anytime my gates are open. All I ask is don't run or destroy anything, but its okay if you wanna grab some fruit. Just let me know.

I would love to add you! Having friends to play with adds another whole dimension to this already awesome game!

Hi I added you guys, so please add me. I have the Home Center, and hairdresser if you liked to come by, you can also grab some of my fruit.

Ah I'm almost completed with my town :0 (I just need the fortune teller) and I am looking for people to mess around with ;v;

I'm planning to reset my game once one of my favorite dreamies move out, but other than that I'm spring cleaning at the moment so there might be some items I won't be needing anymore

Feel free to add me and visit me whenever I'm online (also just PM me or something if you want me to add you since my friends list is currently full)

Hey all, I'm new too (on my 2nd day) and looking for friends. Please add me!
FC: 3024 - 9328 - 1683

Hello i don't have many friends due to the fact most of them where running and not listing and stealing my flowers: (! If any one would like to add me my friend code is 2680-9804-9216 name Sav. I love making new friends so please add me bye

Hey StitchesTheBearCub!
That is terrible! Well, I will definitely NOT do that in your town, its about respecting eachother town. I always ask for permission to buy stuff aswell! No matter what. I have added you!

Back