• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ever Had a Villager that Annoys You?

So far I haven't had one that's super annoying, the main annoyance is if I don't like their house position and I want them out!
But, I remember this time when I used to play ACCF on the Wii, I had that blue alligator in my town, I think her name is Ali, she was in my town for sooooooo long, months and months and months, and I hated her so much, i'd always give her abuse with nets and pitfalls, and ignore her requests

then one day it actually happened! She moved

When I think back I don't know why I didn't like her, if she moved in my ACNL town, I actually wouldn't mind, because she'd bring back those memories, it's like adding character and personalisation to your town when you have 'history' with a villager, good or bad! lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Opal too

Ugh!

axel idefk why he annoyed the **** out of me he was just always walking around with his stupid af **** grin ****ing hell

I just recently reset my town and not even a day later, Cherry decides she'll move in and RIGHT infront of my house, where my garden was going to go.
I was just staring at her house and plan to make her stay in my town extremely miserable.

Paula. Moved in right beside me, pinged me for pointless crap & took FOREVER to get rid of.

Currently, Hans. He just moved in so I know it's going to be a while before he moves out, but I hope it's soon. :u

I liked Keaton, but he'd ping be all the time too. After three consecutive moving-out-pings, he stayed each one. -_-

Pierce. I freakin hate Pierce.

He made me go get him some modern furniture or something and I spent like 2000 bells on him and getting bells in city folk is hard and all I got in return was a freakin cardboard box. I was so mad.

So I go complain to pelly about him and he changes his shirt to a plain white shirt which made him look like he was walking around naked. I was not pleased

truffles has been the bane of my existence since AC for the gamecube. She lived next to Jeremiah, and she would end up harassing him, making him all depressed and whatnot. UGH. She was in my city folk town too when i first arrived.

I finally got Curlos out, now Cobb needs to go. I'm getting so sick of him. Interrupts constantly by knocking on my door, and just other annoyances. He did ping once to move out and I told him to go for it, but he backed out of his decision, ugh. I'm hoping he'll ping again today.

Yes, freaking Hamlet. I was so happy when he moved out. Rocket was a close second as she plopped her house on top of my only perfect pear tree growing when I started the game to make matters worse. :mad:

Last edited:
Back