• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

i - i had two green candies in my cart but "confirm checkout" literally lagged so much for me... //

well... i tried at least

Aw, darn. That's like the third or fourth time I got a green candy in my shopping cart, but the checkout page loaded too slowly to actually get the item.

I went Sheniqua on the Green. Lol. If the blue was there I definitely would have gotten a few. XD

Last edited:
lmmoaoao. i saw the red restocked. my browser decuded that was the PERFECT time to crap out on me. oh well I STILL GOT A FULL SET.

Ughhh.... I missed the blue candy. My internet took 5 seconds to refresh, and when I was there.... gone. ;___;

I even tried buying a red or green one... no luck. :'(

tbt users are so crazy gosh pixels are sold out seconds after they're available.

blue was sold out by the time i got there

i ALMOST got a green, it took me all the way to my inventory but apparently???? wasnt there??? what even

Back