• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

i - i had two green candies in my cart but "confirm checkout" literally lagged so much for me... //

well... i tried at least

Aw, darn. That's like the third or fourth time I got a green candy in my shopping cart, but the checkout page loaded too slowly to actually get the item.

I went Sheniqua on the Green. Lol. If the blue was there I definitely would have gotten a few. XD

Last edited:
lmmoaoao. i saw the red restocked. my browser decuded that was the PERFECT time to crap out on me. oh well I STILL GOT A FULL SET.

Ughhh.... I missed the blue candy. My internet took 5 seconds to refresh, and when I was there.... gone. ;___;

I even tried buying a red or green one... no luck. :'(

tbt users are so crazy gosh pixels are sold out seconds after they're available.

blue was sold out by the time i got there

i ALMOST got a green, it took me all the way to my inventory but apparently???? wasnt there??? what even

Back