• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Town name: Guava Bay
Path to be placed on: Dark dirt path
your vision: the particular area I’m putting this down on has a “natural” theme. If you could somehow get it to match this, that’d be great. Maybe a tiny sketch of a cedar tree?
tip: 5 tbt + 25 tbt starting price = 30 tbt
Add welcome to: yes please!

I appreciate your patience everyone, I have a placement test for my college tomorrow I've been cramming for like mad and I've also been trying to make Valentine's Day plans with my girlfriend. once all the hectic stuff is behind me I'll have more time.

Town name: Yarn Isle
Path to be placed on: terracotta path
your vision: my island is small town with themed neighbors so there is no overarching theme. I would love the font to be serif. Optional I would like a yarn ball if there is enough room and you think it looks good but not necessary.
tip: (feel free to leave blank) 25tbt starting price + 15tbt = 40tbt total
Add welcome to: (yes/no) yes

Last edited:
Finally got some time to work on this stuff folks, thank you for being patient with me. if you have an order in this thread, expect it to be filled within the next few days!

Town name: Shady Glen
Path to be placed on: Terra-cotta path
your vision: My island is a culmination of a lot of things, but for the most part it has a tropical mid-century modern theme—plenty of palm trees around. My main goal has been trying to make it refined but relaxed.
tip: 15 TBT
Add welcome to: Yes
This is such a cool thing you're doing, so thanks for doing it! 🤩

Available now! I hope you like it :)

EuY5aD1VEAAgkto.jpg

Finally got some time to work on this stuff folks, thank you for being patient with me. if you have an order in this thread, expect it to be filled within the next few days!

Available now! I hope you like it :)

View attachment 356704
Wow, thank you so much! 😁 Love how you incorporated the palm tree into the 'S'! I will download this tomorrow when I come home from work as Able Sisters is currently closed, but will message you to let know when it's been downloaded!

Edit: I've download it! Thanks so much again!

Last edited:
Hey, I truly apologize folks, little bit of an update here. I passed the next step of the scholarship program I applied for, but I've had a series of interviews and other appointments to see if I qualify in the past week. on top of that, I've had quite a few doctor's appointments. Hoping to get a couple of these finished today, some of them are pretty close to done. I'll tag you if I finish yours today. thanks for your patience folks.

Town name: Olympus

Path to be placed on: Wooden path

your vision: The theme on my island is based on Greek Mythology (emphasis on Poseidon/trident), also Ancient Olympics.

tip: 15 TBT

Add welcome to: No

Thank you for this great service :D

I apologize for the long wait, I hope you like it! I'm going to be posting it now :)
EvVXT2qUUAAjqdN.jpg

Town name: Guava Bay
Path to be placed on: Dark dirt path
your vision: the particular area I’m putting this down on has a “natural” theme. If you could somehow get it to match this, that’d be great. Maybe a tiny sketch of a cedar tree?
tip: 5 tbt + 25 tbt starting price = 30 tbt
Add welcome to: yes please!

Available now! hope you like it!
Evf9wgxVgAMOHFi.jpg

Town name: Yarn Isle
Path to be placed on: terracotta path
your vision: my island is small town with themed neighbors so there is no overarching theme. I would love the font to be serif. Optional I would like a yarn ball if there is enough room and you think it looks good but not necessary.
tip: (feel free to leave blank) 25tbt starting price + 15tbt = 40tbt total
Add welcome to: (yes/no) yes

Hey, sorry this took so long! Very busy month for me, and I just could not get yours to look the way I wanted it to. I had an idea, but it was difficult to execute and I didn't wanna half ass it. I think you'll be really happy with what I came up with! gonna go ahead and post 'er now!

EwtPW4zVkAAiiGb.jpg

UPDATE ON THE SHOP FRONT: this update could not have come at a more convenient time. I just finished my last interview, and there's now potentially weeks of down time where I am just waiting. Requests are back and in full swing! I should be able to get these done much, much quicker than before. thank you so much for all your continued support!

Hey, sorry this took so long! Very busy month for me, and I just could not get yours to look the way I wanted it to. I had an idea, but it was difficult to execute and I didn't wanna half ass it. I think you'll be really happy with what I came up with! gonna go ahead and post 'er now!

View attachment 361951

UPDATE ON THE SHOP FRONT: this update could not have come at a more convenient time. I just finished my last interview, and there's now potentially weeks of down time where I am just waiting. Requests are back and in full swing! I should be able to get these done much, much quicker than before. thank you so much for all your continued support!

Thank you so much! I'll download this tomorrow. Sending the bells now

Edit: Downloaded the designs!

Last edited:
Hi! Such a lovely shop! You are very creative :)
I'd like to order one too!

Town name: Creyal
Path to be placed on: stone path
your vision: I would like this at my entrance which is only 2 spaces wide, hopefully that won't be an issue? At least my town name is short so maybe that helps! If needed it could be 2 spaces high as well.
As for the lettering I would like something organic but elegant with maybe some leaves? Like you would see in classic handlettering (but obviously within the possibilities of pixelart). Let me know if this is possible for you!
tip: 25 TBT (so 50 total)
Add welcome to: Yes please :)

Oh would like this very much also...

Town name: Savi Sands
Path to be placed on: brick path
Your vision: My entrance is 4x1. My island is traditional and is based on The Netherlands. So i do like maybe a Tulip or a Windmill. Additionally i also would like to have a Welcome to. So it must read: Welcome to Savi Sands.
Tip: 10 TBT (35 in total)
Add welcome to: Yes please!

Hi! Such a lovely shop! You are very creative :)
I'd like to order one too!

Town name: Creyal
Path to be placed on: stone path
your vision: I would like this at my entrance which is only 2 spaces wide, hopefully that won't be an issue? At least my town name is short so maybe that helps! If needed it could be 2 spaces high as well.
As for the lettering I would like something organic but elegant with maybe some leaves? Like you would see in classic handlettering (but obviously within the possibilities of pixelart). Let me know if this is possible for you!
tip: 25 TBT (so 50 total)
Add welcome to: Yes please :)

Here it is! A few sacrifices were made for the sake of space but I hope this is what you were looking for :)
ExBYBrUVcActmLO.jpg

Oh would like this very much also...

Town name: Savi Sands
Path to be placed on: brick path
Your vision: My entrance is 4x1. My island is traditional and is based on The Netherlands. So i do like maybe a Tulip or a Windmill. Additionally i also would like to have a Welcome to. So it must read: Welcome to Savi Sands.
Tip: 10 TBT (35 in total)
Add welcome to: Yes please!

I love the theme of your town, I hope that this is fitting!
ExB6hjkUcAQ3cR7.jpg

Omg... are you serious?! This is perfect!!! Omg i can cry... Thank you so much! I went in-game immediately and searched up your creator ID. I downloaded and it's in full glory at my entrance!. Wow i can't believe it. It's so beautiful!!! Mu best spend bells ever... I'm tipping you 10 bells extra i'm gonna pay it right away... Gosh...

Town name: OwO
Path to be placed on:
Stone Path
your vision: Well, my island is a weird melting pot of random things I like. The most common thing however is water! I have a mermaid themed bedroom, half the island is penguins, I love swimming Irl etc. Feel free to DM if you want some examples of the random projects I have.
tip: Whatever I have left :v
Add welcome to: yes please

Last edited:
Back