• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Editing and deleting of RP's.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
If you need to have an edit/delete, I'd be happy to help. Just PM me.

;) I do not post the RP's for you guys, that's your job. <__<

Note, if I close an RP, and you're not sure why, drop me a PM, don't make another thread about it. If you want to restart the same RP, ask my permission FIRST. You can restart it or make a promise to lead the RP in a positive direction. If you fail to do so, it'll be locked and moved to a secret place, never to be seen again.

:eek: Once your promise to improve, then you can re-make the RP or have me unlock it and give it a bump.

Remember to follow all the rules of the RP forum and the rules of each RP.

Since Mino has stepped down, I will be taking over this position. Although, modding all boards is my occupation already.

:p Anyways, if you ever need anything changed, just PM me, and I'll take care of it. :yes:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Since Mino has stepped down, I will be taking over this position. Although, modding all boards is my occupation already.

:p Anyways, if you ever need anything changed, just PM me, and I'll take care of it. :yes:
I too will be more than happy to edit any rp or delete any.

Back