• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

EBgames / Gamestop Credit help

Kyel

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I'm going to trade like 2 games in today, and I'm curious to know exactly how much 1 Wii titles' credit is towards the purchase of another game.

Uh, I'm gonna assume $15 for both, $10 for Mario Bros and $5 for Twilight Princess. It really depends on the location though since if they're overstocked with Mario Bros or Twilight Princess, they might buy it for less. If they're in need of some copies of both, you'll probably get $25 for both, maybe $30.

kind of on-topic, a gamestop near me had a flyer for "if you trade in your games for credit towards (either the new kirby, or the move/kinect, i think?) they would give you an extra 10/25% or so, IIRC.

eh.

NSMB is worth a lot more because of popularity. It's still a "hot" wii game, so it'd be worth more credit. Twilight Princess, however, would most likely not get you that much credit.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Wouldn't it be better to call GS/EB then ask TBT...?
Wouldn't it be better not to post then post a whole lot of nothing?

Of course it'd be better to go there.. that's the whole point. He's after a rough idea of what to expect, as you may have gotten if you read the first post.

As for the thread, what the others have been saying.. but be careful of the disk's condition.

Wow, a game that was worth $49.95; was only worth $13.47 with NSMBW trade-in
[+ my edge card]. :D

SSgt. Garrett said:
because it's not that big of a deal...?
:throwingrottenapples:

You're lucky because it was a "hot" game.
I remember trying to trade in Animal Crossing, and they offered me $3.50, and they sell it for $35.

I saw a copy of the first DS phoenix wright on sale for $30, and i lol'd.

ebay will probably fetch you better prices if you have the patience. I don't think i've sold any used games, though I've started to buy used games i can't get anymore (gba, mainly)

you only got $15 for both of them, or how much did you get?

Kyel said:
Wow, a game that was worth $49.95; was only worth $13.47 with NSMBW trade-in
[+ my edge card]. :D

SSgt. Garrett said:
because it's not that big of a deal...?
:throwingrottenapples:
...They can still answer it.

YouPieToo? said:
Kyel said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
and maybe Twilight Princess
about $15

Gamestop always rips you off with trade in prices
Actually.. I didn't even have to trade Twilight Princess in :p
NSMBW was $27 trade-in :]

Kyel said:
YouPieToo? said:
Kyel said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
and maybe Twilight Princess
about $15

Gamestop always rips you off with trade in prices
Actually.. I didn't even have to trade Twilight Princess in :p
NSMBW was $27 trade-in :]
To be honest with you, I think you should have gone with Craigslist or something. Depending on the condition of the game, you could have probably sold it for 40.

He recieved gamestop credit for it, though. Now, he can get $27 off whatever his next purchase will be.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
They can still answer it.
Yea, but so can my best friends at TBT <3
But none of us would actually know the correct amount. :|
How do you none of TBT has worked or works at EBgames ?
Or associate with someone who does? ... just because you don't.

Back