• Show em'

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Hide em'

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • MASH THOSE SUCKERS LIKE POTATOES

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Well, I see a bandwagon and I'm hopping in.

Ears, you show em'? You pierce em'? You hide em'?

Personally, I'm as plain as oatmeal in this category.

I HATE EARS. I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION. I WOULD CHOP MINE OFF IF I COULD!!!!!!!!! hide them and pretend they do not exist. they look nicer with earrings though. I approve. blow holes in them yeah yeah show them who's boss. put shiny trophies in the hole to mock your ears. to remind them of your victory against them 😠

I hide them with earbuds. Plus, I have a birthmark on my left ear that I photoshop out of pictures, so you won't notice it on any pictures of me online.

put those little ****s away!! nobody wants to see your naked disgusting earwax holes. be considerate of others and wear some headphones.

I wear headphones pretty often except not usually around other people (I prefer my music in peace), so that doesn't really count.
I don't wear earrings because getting a piercing doesn't sound fun to me.

I have one piercing in each ear on my lobes. I keep forgetting they're pierced lol. I should wear earrings more often.

i love wearing earrings. idk why but wearing earrings makes me look like 50% more put together than normal, even if im wearing a hoodie and sweats. bad hair day? counteract with cool and bright earrings.

I like ears! I have a few piercings in each ear. The higher ones closed up after I didn't wear anything in them for a long time, but I do plan to get them redone if possible.

I love earrings! Especially earrings with lots of silver! It was kind of the fad in high school, you'd wear studs in the tops, then small hoops in the next one (or however many), then something super long and dangly at the bottom.

I never got the more painful piercings. I heard once that daith ear piercings can help with migraines, but i never tried it - and it might be baloney.

I posted on the main event thread that I liked the new forum activity and didn’t feel it has gotten too spammy and then came here, to the ear thread.

I keep my hair really short and I’ve never pierced my ears, so I guess I show mine. I was an extremely gender nonconforming little kid (and adult) so I never got my ears pierced, and I also just don’t think I could handle the regular care routine, or the overall concept of body modification. I don’t see myself ever dying my hair or getting a tattoo either—I just feel most comfortable leaving my mortal form at its factory default settings.

I posted on the main event thread that I liked the new forum activity and didn’t feel it has gotten too spammy and then came here, to the ear thread.
I am all for this increased activity and this thread in specific! It has given me so much joy to read the responses here!
I wish we had a laugh react

I could say something useful and normal about ears now, but instead I will tell this story…

I made a costume of Izabel from the comic Saga, to cosplay at NY Comic Con. If you haven’t read Saga, it’s an awesome comic (but has some adult themes for sure). Izabel is this awesome kick-a** babysitter who happens to be a ghost who had her bottom half blown up by a landmine. Anyway, part of her character is she is glowy PINK in her undead-ness, and also she has some big ears. So I bought some elf? Troll? Dwarf? I dunno, but they were silly costume ears and I painted them and also my whole face pink for this costume.
I remember thinking I met 3 types of people - some people who knew the comic and how awesome the comic was and loved my costume for that reason.
- some people just loved that I had painted my whole self (well the upper half of myself) PINK :) Who doesn’t love pink?
- some people really loved the ears.
A surprising number of people commented in one way or the other about the ears.
Some of it was slightly uncomfortable lol
But maybe some of it was just like, I don’t know what your costume is but hey, you’re cool, I think you’re pulling off those weird awkward ears with a lot of style!
And that’s how I feel about this thread exactly haha

Back