• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

E t h e r e a l ✧ D e s i r e // M a y o r s & S i g n a t u r e s by: ℒσℓαвυηѕ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
sem8mb.png

hey, i was wondering. did you by any chance just crop out the dreamie achieved thing from my sig and use it?

2wdt4k8.jpg

the reason i ask is because the pixel box i used for it is actually a lot larger so i had to cut and paste it to make it smaller. unless you magically did the same thing and ended up with the same size, and font, and position, then it just seems a bit too familiar. its not like i own the pixel/font or anything, but its still a bit....

if not then you can just ignore this...

Thank you so much-- both of you. I really hope all of the stress goes away soon too.
As for different body type bases, I might do that-- considering I find chubbier chibi dolls a lot cuter than skinny ones, just due to how small they are. I'm quite short, and I know most short girls do have a bit of chubbiness in them because they aren't tall enough for the weight to distribute as evenly as it "should."

Thank you for the tips, Pengu-- I'll be working more and more on the signature, and I am definitely planning on putting more of an "outline" around my doll and the text. I know the background is really busy, but I felt like it was just about the colors and brightness of it all for myself. I just wanted everything to be eye catching, and bold. So glad you liked the doll itself though. ~
Although my favorite fruit is watermelon, I thought the strawberry in her hand looked much cuter. x'3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sem8mb.png

hey, i was wondering. did you by any chance just crop out the dreamie achieved thing from my sig and use it?

2wdt4k8.jpg

the reason i ask is because the pixel box i used for it is actually a lot larger so i had to cut and paste it to make it smaller. unless you magically did the same thing and ended up with the same size, and font, and position, then it just seems a bit too familiar. its not like i own the pixel/font or anything, but its still a bit....

if not then you can just ignore this...

I actually didn't crop it. I found the box, recolored it, and resized it. I did look to your signature as a guide though, when placing it and pixeling the font myself. I had to zoom in and count all the pixels to write it. x'D But recently, I found a new box that I'll be using for "dreamies achieved" so it won't be similar to yours again. That person's signature is also going to be replaced by new art, because of the whole situation with the base and such. I'm making everyone's art over again, if they ask for an art refund. I'm sorry I semi-took the idea from you though. I should've asked. ; ;

ah no that's fine, it just looked reaaaaally similar so it took me by surprise. like i said, its not like i own the pixels or fonts so you're free to use as you'd like.

I'm so sorry you were lied too :( I know how much time you took into making these and that is just fxcked up for someone to do that to you. I know that most people won't be understanding and considerate of your situation so it's ok by me. I'll delete the one you made for me, i don't want you to get in trouble. you dont need to give me a refund. you're one of my friends here so it's ok >_<
when you have time ONLY when you have time you can make me another one if you want. no rush ok. i hope this gets cleared up soon dear :(

Well, honestly, after I used it, I didn't feel too great for copying the idea. So I'm glad I now have the chance to replace their signature with something better. I know I can do better, and they definitely deserve my best work. I guess the stress was making me lazy and uncreative, so I noticed the cute little box, and wondered if I could find it online somewhere. But yeah-- it won't be used again, and that one is going to be replaced, so no worries! No one having your idea on display anymore. So sorry for my laziness. ; ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also! I'm going to be adding a refund form to my front post, so people who want a refund can be added to a list that I can manage and organize easier. I feel so terrible for this whole mess, and I just want to have everyone get SOMETHING out of my mistake. It's not fair that so many people are at a loss because I was so foolish.
I'll code the art refund form soon, when I have time to get on my laptop. Until then, I'm stuck on my iPad for a bit. ; ;

It's so cute ;_;! Your new pixel dolls are much cuter than before! No refund for me but I really want to buy from you again! :D I hope everything is ok ;;... If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here and I'm happy you came out from the incident and came back out on top with better pixel dolls than before.

Ahhhh, thank you so much, lovely. D;
You are so so pretty, and I would absolutely love to make you another art. I don't need you to pay-- I'll just replace the old art with the new art. ; ; I'm so glad you like the new style more. It means a lot to me!

Are requests open..? I finally made enough bells to pay you :)

I've been lurking this thread for ages to get a spot open for one of your lovely dolls!
Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago, so I understand the stress.

Good luck making new dolls! Maybe one day I'll finally get a spot. xD
(Btw, if your new dolls are going to be related to the one in your sig, then these will be much cuter!)

Good luck! <3

I've been lurking this thread for ages to get a spot open for one of your lovely dolls!
Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago, so I understand the stress.

Good luck making new dolls! Maybe one day I'll finally get a spot. xD
(Btw, if your new dolls are going to be related to the one in your sig, then these will be much cuter!)

Good luck! <3
Aaah, thank you so much. ; ; I've had open spots for a while, but I'm glad you didn't place your order before now. I can't wait to take more requests once the people I owe art get their art remade. I hope to hear from you soon. If you'd like, go ahead and place your order, and I'll add you to the upcoming commissions list.
You too, sylveon!

Awww really? Thank you so much!
Absolutely no rush though. If you'd like, you can even move my order down to the very bottom. c:

Here is my ref.
CguFjMq.png
Good luck, love. ^^

Ahhhh your mayor is so cute and looks so much like my second character Lilah. She has a moon hairpiece, though, and I DID have that same qr dress, but I got a different qr dress now. A sweater dress that's off the shoulders. ; ; <3 Soooooo cute.
I can't wait to get to work on everyone's new art.

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: Er, no name, please! :)
Order type: Mayor pixel art, please!
Reference:
Sorry, I can't post a reference mobile.. :( My mayor has light blue hair in a bun with a 4-leaf clover in her hair, and is wearing a garden tank, black-denim pants, and blue pumps. She has green eyes - I'll post a reference when I can! :)
Other details you would like added: Can you make her hold a nice cream cone? :3
Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: Green eye color, and the shoes are the blue pumps. :)
Thank you so much for doing this! You're very generous to give people quality art just to make them happy! :)
wrz0nk.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhh your mayor is so cute and looks so much like my second character Lilah. She has a moon hairpiece, though, and I DID have that same qr dress, but I got a different qr dress now. A sweater dress that's off the shoulders. ; ; <3 Soooooo cute.
I can't wait to get to work on everyone's new art.

Bah! I totally screwed up and forgot to fill out an order form!
I will do that soon, my apologies! ^^;

But thank you for finding my mayor cute. <3
I LOVE black and white dresses. <3

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: Tali'Zorah
Order type: Mayor
Reference:
CguFjMq.png
Other details you would like added: If you could add some stars or star dust, that'd be wonderful! If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. c:
Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: All in ref. <3
wrz0nk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back