• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

E t h e r e a l ✧ D e s i r e // M a y o r s & S i g n a t u r e s by: ℒσℓαвυηѕ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't say anything about taking TBT bells in the original post, so no worries, you didn't miss it! I will accept a lot of different forms of payment, because I know a lot of people don't have millions upon millions of bells to toss at rogue artists for pixelart. ; ;

I actually didn't say anything about taking TBT bells in the original post, so no worries, you didn't miss it! I will accept a lot of different forms of payment, because I know a lot of people don't have millions upon millions of bells to toss at rogue artists for pixelart. ; ;

Ah, okay. Cool. I wasn't sure, so good thing I asked. :3

I love your pixel art and I'd love to request one, though I honestly don't know how many TBT bells you'd want for one... I'll actually use the form to make a formal request when you give me like a ballpark number that I can work with. Yeah, I'm terrible when it comes to making offers... XD

Last edited:
Ahh, no worries. ; ; Honestly, I can take any TBT bell offer, if we could possibly do an art trade? :3 No one ever makes me art. It always ends up being me making other people art. haha. ~

Hmmm, I don't draw much these days, so only thing I could offer in an art trade would be to make you a sig. I made all the ones in my sig and you can see more examples on my thread, as well as all of my past requests on my Flickr album. If that interests you, I'd be up for that.

Otherwise, would you be okay with 600 TBT bells?

I would love to have some sort of animated signature, with falling sakura petals on a cute background. I don't really want it to be the same as anyone else's though. ; ; But 600 TBT bells sounds great. ~

I would love to have some sort of animated signature, with falling sakura petals on a cute background. I don't really want it to be the same as anyone else's though. ; ; But 600 TBT bells sounds great. ~

Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean about having a unique banner. The concept of falling petals isn't new anyway as I've done it several times for a few requests. One banner had a separate animation for it, which drove me a lil crazy since I couldn't figure out how to shorten it, so it would flow smoothly, and as a result... it was over 50 frames. XD

But, I could totally work with you on making something that I haven't made before, if you want. Some things would be hard to be completely unique since I've made over 100 requests since opening my shop back in September. Funny, since I didn't think I'd make it past 20 requests when I first opened. XD

Otherwise~ I can totally just pay for the request if you prefer that versus an art trade. Up to you. :3 Either way works with me. Ugh, hope I didn't miss anything since I should have gone to bed a few hours ago. XD I hate when I'm tired, but can't fall asleep...

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: Mayor Adrianna
Order type: Mayor
Reference:
13111552663_cd717032f6_o.png

13248694233_8c8e24f3f5.jpg
Other details you would like added: a green heart balloon (unlike the bunny balloons you've done, would it be possible to not have part of the edge cut off?

Example below, which I took from your examples section:
2n71fr5.png
)

Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: All info is on my ref sheet~ :3
wrz0nk.jpg

meow meow choco-chow

are you serious? :c
/claps slowly for you.

thankyou for basically coping my thread u - u
how?
ah your order form looks veeeerryy similar to mine doesn't it?
oh, here's my thread if you forgot : C

ORDERING_zps919127dd.png

username: [insert username]
pixel type: [insert pixel type/classic/headshoticon/mini]
reference:
[insert reference pictures here]
offer: [insert offer here]
extra details: [insert here /optional]

ORDERINGF_zpsed71da68.png

and the code looks very similar too?
did you just change the text and symbols to make it yours?
the colors, the reference spoiler all the same laugh
oh even the form footer the "order order order order"

i don't mean to come out rude, but i HATE it when people extremely heavily reference my graphics honestly.. this is the second time it has happend.
is it hard to ask me if you could base it on my work?
you could of atleast tried to make it look your own, that would be fine, but basically copying my work.. /shakes head

/calms

oh and regards your order, i will have to decline it im sorry ; u ;;
im am no longer accepting & running my thread.

Last edited:
If you think that I took your images and tried to copy it exactly, then that's not true. It's similar right now, because I haven't had time to change the coding more. I made the images myself, although the format of yours was what inspired me to do so. You're right, I should've asked if it was okay to use a similar layout, but the coding itself is going to be changed. I'm figuring it out slowly, so it won't be staying the same at all as it is at the moment. I'm sorry that it upset you, but I'm trying my best to figure out how to use forum coding, as I'm used to the normal html format. I used your coding as an outline that I'll be working off of, and changing immensely once I have the time.

i didn't say you copied it exactly.. only heavily base it on my own.
its fine that you inspired so on so on, but you could of atleast changed it up a bit, so it didn't basically.. follow my work.. such as changing shapes (instead of hemispheres.. try a rectangle or triangle), different code format (this should have been done & thought through nicely before posting to prevent things like this happening); different colours, and code placing. I'm really sorry if you did want it like it is and i don't want myself to try to persuade you to change such.. it just bugged me that you did copy the graphic shape ( hemisphere, cut off & footer) , and how it did say the exact thing mine did (order..)..
just next time you need to consider these things so people don't think you are ripping people (copying work), since plagiarism is extremely annoying and rude.. such as if i copy your pixel base.

sorry if i sound demanding, rude, or aggressive.
i just am really annoyed that this time (life ; -; ) and this just sorta threw me off the plate since you did post in my thread before this thread did appear

Last edited:
I already had the half-circle top for my order form made, before I posted on your thread or even saw your thread. What inspired me with your thread was the line under the half-circle, and the footer. I'll be changing those as well, soon, but used the idea as a temporary placeholder so I could post my thread quicker. I'm sorry that it upset you, but I did change the words, and the symbols, and as quickly as my knowledge of this site's strange coding would allow me to, I changed the colors and text size/font. I don't want it to look the same as yours, nor would I ever just blatantly try to copy someone. If I wanted to copy you or be rude, I would've just taken your exact images and coding and possibly even your base. I didn't mean for it to upset you, but at least know that it will be changed even further than it already has been changed, soon. Apologies, again.

Last edited:
2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: I don't want any names on mine if that's okay!
Order type: Two mayors, please!
Reference:
refs_zps75e216e6.png
petalref_zps2636a5bf.png
Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: all details should be included on ref sheets but in case you can't tell, mayor lacey has light brown hair and mayor petal has pink hair!

wrz0nk.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Lola ^-^

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: [Mayor Tamara]
Order type: [Mayor]
Reference:
Other details you would like added: [Holding Peach's Parasol please :3]

meow meow choco-chow :D

wrz0nk.jpg

Hellohello darling. ~ :3
So glad you dropped by to commission something from me! ; u ;"

I love your work, and I wanted to ask for one earlier but was too lazy to get pics of my mayor xD

Btw, can the eyes and eyebrows look like the ones in your signature? (the one on the left) *-*

Oh, and I can drop the bells now :D

It's not showing me your attachment anymore. I need the picture again. But I don't take bells until after the artwork is done! :3
I can try a new style if you want, but I might suck at it. If I switch the eyes to look like the ones like my boyfriend and I's art, then it looks strange on the first base. I'd have to make an entirely new base, which wouldn't be a problem, but might take a bit longer. ; ;

It's not showing me your attachment anymore. I need the picture again. But I don't take bells until after the artwork is done! :3
I can try a new style if you want, but I might suck at it. If I switch the eyes to look like the ones like my boyfriend and I's art, then it looks strange on the first base. I'd have to make an entirely new base, which wouldn't be a problem, but might take a bit longer. ; ;

Nuu ._. Here's a link to it

If it's okay, I wouldn't mind waiting cause it's really asdfghjkl *-* I'm sure you can do it :3 I can pay more if needed :)

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: Gracelia
Order type: Mayor + 1 Held Item (Matcha Soft-serve), total 7M
Reference: Other details you would like added: Is it possible to give her a longer ponytail (maybe mid arm length?).. also, is it possible to slightly change the eye shape to be a bit more narrow (somewhat like the one in your signature on 'Daniel', but to be fitting for a female? I understand if it's not do-able. Thank you!
Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: nope!

meow meow choco-chow, I removed the html coding for signature request since I'm requesting mayor, hope it's ok (thought it'd be less clutter ;;)
wrz0nk.jpg

Like I said in the other reply, I'd have to make an entirely new base for eyes like the ones in my signature. ; ; If you don't mind waiting a while for me to get it done, then I can try my best! ; u ;"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back