• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

E t h e r e a l ✧ D e s i r e // M a y o r s & S i g n a t u r e s by: ℒσℓαвυηѕ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in the other reply, I'd have to make an entirely new base for eyes like the ones in my signature. ; ; If you don't mind waiting a while for me to get it done, then I can try my best! ; u ;"

okie dokie! I am able to be patient, thank you ^^

No worries! I'm not sure about the pricing of this new base, though. It might be higher, depending on if I'm feeling able to animate it-- or if it's just a bigger base in general. I'll keep everyone posted with updates on the original opening post of this thread. ;c
I'm not feeling too great at the moment, though, so I'll be working on it a little later. So sorry for the wait..

So sorry for my inactivity. I'll be working on mayor commissions soon, and once I do, I'll have them all done by the end of that night. Tonight is busy for me with some issues at home, but I should be available tomorrow night to start on the new orders. So so sorry for the delay. I'm usually much faster. ; ;

Aww I saw your hand drawn gifs! They're so adorable T 3T
I hope when you open slots for them I can get one of my mayor as a moth, it's my new craze!

Hi there! c: I love your work and I am interested in ordering a signature if there any slots available! o:

Eeeeeeeeee your animated ones are adorable ;;! Whenever you start selling/doing them pm me please <3!

Do you do furries? :eek:
Like would it be possible to do my deer OC when you have slots?

I'm not sure how well I could do an OC villager pixel, but I could sure as hell try. haha. Go ahead and place an order. There are slots open! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! c: I love your work and I am interested in ordering a signature if there any slots available! o:

There are slots open! Go ahead and place an order, and I'll add your name to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeeeeeeee your animated ones are adorable ;;! Whenever you start selling/doing them pm me please <3!

I'll make sure to tell you when I start doing them! They're hard for me to make fast, because I draw them on my iPad with my finger, and then upload them to my laptop and touch them up a bit before animating them with a simple bounce, wink, mouth movement, or heart. ; ; I don't know how much I would charge for them, though, seeing as they take much more time and effort to make than the pixel-art. Although my pixels also take time and effort to make-- it's just much more difficult to draw chibi's from scratch each time, let alone with my finger. haha. But! I'll definitely tell you if and when I'm ready to try to sell a few.

Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm going to have to sadly cancel all pending requests for the time being. The ones that are ready will still be delivered if asked, but I'm not going to be making any more pixels with this base. I'll post again soon, once I've made a new base.

Sucks that you friend did that but cant wait to see your new designs.

117w7fb.png

Hello everyone! I'm hoping to start making custom pixeldoll mayors to order for in-game bells. There are too many people on the internet and in general that expect real money for art that doesn't take much time or effort to do, and I find that appalling in every way. The example/sample of my art styles are in my signature, so take a look and reply if you like it! I do have a few rules, though, so bear with me!

Please, do NOT expect these to be done immediately or within an unreasonable timespan. I am not a machine, therefor I do not run on your time. I will make these for each of you within a timely manner, but you do have to realize that I am also human, and I do have other things that will occupy my time other than this.

I do not like doing hats, but I can try my best. I've always been terrible at pixel-hats. ; ^ ;

I can do custom outfits, to an extent. It might not be perfect, but I will ALWAYS do my best to bring you all the best quality art I can provide, within my limits.

I use the same chibi base for each art, but I can change a bit of the eye shape and mouth shape if asked.

I will do accessories and hairpieces as best as I can.

I will NOT do backgrounds. These dolls come with a transparent background only.

For an additional fee, I can include two animals into the picture, as well as ONE item in your mayor's hand.

Please provide clear pictures of your mayor, facing the front, and details of their eye color.

If you do order, please include "meow meow choco-chow" in your unedited reply, or your request will be ignored.

Please fill out the following form:

2r6mf14.png

risobs.png

Name you would like in the pixelart: [insert username]
Order type: [insert Mayor/Signature/Combo]
Reference:
[insert reference pictures here]
Other details you would like added: [insert here]
Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: [insert here /optional]
*Signature type: [insert lace/rainbows/bows/stripes/polka-dots/lineup]
*FC and DA: [insert here]
*Town Name and Fruit: [insert here]
*Dreamies List/Current Villagers List (Obtained/Not): [insert here]

wrz0nk.jpg

HTML:
[CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2r6mf14.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/risobs.png[/IMG]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] Name you would like in the pixelart: [color=#AF94FF][insert username][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] Order type: [color=#AF94FF][insert Mayor/Signature/Combo][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] Reference: [color=#AF94FF][spoiler=My Mayor! :3][insert reference pictures here][/spoiler][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] Other details you would like added: [color=#AF94FF][insert here][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] Eye color/Hair color/Socks/Shoes: [color=#AF94FF][insert here /optional][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] *Signature type: [color=#AF94FF][insert lace/rainbows/bows/stripes/polka-dots/lineup][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] *FC and DA: [color=#AF94FF][insert here][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] *Town Name and Fruit: [color=#AF94FF][insert here][/color]
[color=#AF94FF]☆[/color] *Dreamies List/Current Villagers List (Obtained/Not): [color=#AF94FF][insert here][/color][/SIZE][/font]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/wrz0nk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

PRICES //

MAYORS

One mayor, no held item, no villagers = 6mil.

Two mayors, no held items, no villagers = 10mil.

+1 Held item = +1mil to price.
+1 Villager = +1mil to price.

SIGNATURES

Full personalized signature = 5mil.
Only transparent dreamie list, no background, no personalization = 2mil.

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
I MIGHT CONSIDER OFFERS AS WELL.
Please do tell me if the prices are too high. I'll do what I can to lower them for the ones who cannot afford such a steep investment. I am very much in need of bells, because I am finally getting around to fixing up my town, upgrading my houses, getting projects done for the town such as the police station, cafe, benches, lights, etc.
Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions!
Thank you so much!

COMMISSION LIST //
1. Animalalicecrossing ( READY :3 )
2. Whimsy
3. TLovesAC
4. Iamnothyper (READY)
5. Mtam3211 (READY)
6. Sunshinetea
7. Jinyoung (READY)
8. Oprj1 (Ready, but I'm not very proud of it. I'm not sure if it's good enough to be sold.)
9. Chocolie
10. Pengutango
11. Gracelia
12. Paperboy012305
13. The Hidden Owl
IMAGE REFERENCES OTHER THAN MY PERSONAL MAYOR //

coming soon

NON-MAYOR PIXELDOLLS // OC COMMISSIONS //

SIGNATURES //

34eovi8.png

UPDATE!
I am now in the process of working on gif-ing. I'm going to do a few practice signatures and maybe a few mayors as well before I decide to sell them in the shop. I love making art, so I'm doing my best to broaden my abilities. Keep an eye out for gif mayors and signatures in the future!

Thank you for checking out my thread!
Love and Rockets;
-ℒσℓαвυηѕ♡

ATTENTION ALL PREVIOUS BUYERS

There has been a terrible problem with my last base. If you bought any pixel art from me in the past, I am now advising you to take it down immediately, due to the original artist's request.

I'm actually going to need to make you a brand new one, with an entirely different base, since I was lied to by a "friend" who is now no longer a friend. They gave me permission to "use a base they made just for me" but it turns out that they were NOT the maker of the base-- they just edited another artist's pixelart and then gave me false permission. This is completely UNACCEPTABLE to me. This whole ordeal has been terribly stressful, and I feel like such an idiot for believing that this person was sincere enough not to lie about something so serious. When I have time, due to me being extremely busy with some problems at home, I'm going to be doing "art refunds" to the people that want new art to replace the old that they now are being told is "stolen" art, although it was completely unintentional.

I told the artist myself, made a DA just to contact them and tell them about the situation, which I believe is more sincere than anyone else would've done, because most people would've just either continued using it without their permission, or just not say anything to the artist at all. My signature art in my own signature will be replaced very soon as well, once I'm able to access a computer to scribble up a temporary image to hold its place.
I feel like such an idiot for all of this, but I fully intend to make sure that everyone gets new art since I am unable to refund bells. For the people that haven't picked up their art yet, I don't expect payment from them-- because I already feel terrible enough about this whole situation.

I'm currently in the process of making a new pixel base, from scratch, by MYSELF, so this problem will never occur again. I should've known better in the first place than to use anyone's art at all, even though it was given to me-- I should've checked into it better and made sure it wasn't a lie-- and I also should've just used my own base in the first place.
Please forgive me for all of the inconvenience.

Is it alright if you lower the price of one mini-mayor to 4mil..? I have 3 million right now, and I'm afraid I can't make more bells until the weekend :( I've always wanted one of these widdle mayor sprites, and they're ADORABLE, but I can't afford any. :( I was buying turnips over the weekend (at least a 500k bell investment) and they all rotted because of TTing.. :c I do hope you understand :(

When I do open up commissions again, which will be sometime soon-ish hopefully, I will be lowering the prices significantly. Contact me via PM so we can talk about it, alright, Love? :3 I'm trying my best to get through some rough times at the moment, and with all of the stress of that, on top of the stress of the situation with my last base and trying to figure out some sort of way to refund everyone for my foolish mistake, I've been very run down. I'm very sick, and the stress isn't something my body is capable of handling well. I'm currently working on the new base, and hopefully I'll be able to do more art soon. Art has been the only consistent thing in my life since I was a child, so it's one of the only things that helps me feel like I'm still alive, even when I feel like I'm drowning.
I hope you can understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As I'm sure you could tell just by reading my thread, I've had to deal with a very serious issue as of late. A friend of mine lied to me about making me a base to start a shop on here, just so I could be able to clear my mind of some troubles I've been having at home. It ended up being stolen art, and I have been so upset by this, it is too hard for me to put into words.
I never once intended to make any art that consisted of stolen work EVER in my LIFE. Let alone be lied to by someone I believed I could trust. Art theft is so serious, and it's something I never thought I would have to be associated with at all-- but I made the mistake of trusting this person, and I've had to pay the consequences of it.
Right now, my main priority is to give back to the people that purchased art from me, and are now unable to use it because of the mistake I've made. I just can't be the type of person that pretends it's okay to do something so cruel, and not try my best to make up for it. I want everyone to get back some sort of art in replacement of the old art-- before I start any new commissions.
I'm now working on making a brand new base, FROM SCRATCH so I will NEVER have this problem again. I should've used my own base in the first place, but since I believed the person aforementioned was my friend, I thought it would be sweet to show them that they were a part of my art, as well as my life. I will not forgive them for doing such a terrible thing. Not only has it hurt me deeply because of my own insecurities and trust issues, but it has hurt so many people-- and that's just not something I think I'll ever be able to forgive. I am so sorry for what has happened, and I have no idea how I can fix all of this, but given time, I hope to do as much as possible to help you all forgive ME for MY mistake.
WHEN I reopen-- because I know I will soon-- the prices will be lowered, because I believe that art shouldn't be made for profit, but for happiness. It should be made to make others happy, and bring people together with something that can be mutually loved and respected. I don't wish to ever sell my art for REAL money, unlike most "artists." It's an amazing way to make money, but when you have a talent, you should be happy to spread it and make people smile. You shouldn't be so greedy as to want to take so much from people for something that you know in your heart, doesn't take as much effort as it used to. Once you've done something for so long, it becomes almost instinct-- it's just something you can do because it's easy for you to create something out of nothing. Out of ideas. You can put a pencil to paper, or a mouse to screen, or a stylus to touchpad, and make something so unique and so beautiful, but you choose to let greed overcome you and envelop your talents rather than letting generosity and love be your guide.
I hope that someday I can do enough to make all of you forgive me, but until then, I will never stop working toward that goal. I know my art isn't the greatest, given my circumstances with not only money, but with the lack of art programs to make digital art as easy and possible as paper and pencil for me. I know there are millions of more talented artists out there than me-- but no matter how many people there are in this world that have more talent than I can ever dream of-- I will never stop believing in my love for creating not only art, but writing. My heart thrives within my words and ideas-- and even though I will never achieve greatness, I know that I will never give up on myself.
I just hope that everyone else won't give up on me, either.
I am so sorry for everything.
I'll be back and ready to work soon. Give me time to heal from some of the pain I'm dealing with currently, and please be understanding in that sense.
Thank you all so much for letting me express myself through my art, and bring you something to take away from it all as well. I hope to bring even more to you all in the future. I just need a little time.

Aww, that really sucks what happened. D: Can't wait to see your new works. Out of curiosity, if we're on your list and you didn't work on our request yet, are we included in that list of people who wanted to refund in some sort of way? No biggie if we're not included, but just wondering.

If you were on the list, you'll just have your arts worked on immediately after the ones that need refunded-- since I don't ever accept payment before making the art. But yes, you're still on the list, and still will get new art with the new base. ~

I've worked all night on three or four new bases, as well as my new signature. The bases are all similar to my personal one, but not the same base. Hopefully within a day or so, I'll be able to post new art for you all to tell me your thoughts on.
But for now, tell me your thoughts about my signature, and the pixeldoll I made for it! :3 I hope you guys like the style! I always make my own personal base/doll a bit chubbier/bustier than the ones I make for others, because I don't like pretending like I'm super skinny. It's like a littletinybabyrepresentation of me, so I might as well make it fit the part! I'm pretty chubby, due to some pretty serious health problems-- but I won't go into that here. I'm working on losing weight though, now that the problem has been caught and is currently being medicated. My boobs, however, can't really be changed by losing weight. I guess the 20lb back strainers on my chest are here to stay. Lmfao.
Give me your thoughts about the pixeldoll!

Last edited:
Ah, okay, thanks for getting back to me. :)

As for thoughts on your sig...

The text is REALLY hard to read.... o_O; Put some kind or border on it OR use a color text color (or even change the font itself and do one of the things I mentioned before). As for the rest of the banner, your pixeldoll is a lil hard to see because she's a similar color palette to the rest of the banner, so either put an outline around her so she stands out or make a new outfit.

The villagers run into the same problem because the background is REALLY busy. For the pixel doll itself, it looks cute and I have to say my favorite part is the strawberry. XD What can I say, I love strawberries. :3

aw, that pixel doll is adorable! imo its better than the old one by a lot. as for the weight thing, maybe you could offer different body type bases, bc im actually p chubby myself and the option would be nice! :> and im actually quite sure losing weight will make your breasts smaller, as a large part of them is just fat.

also im so sorry about all that happened with the old base, and I want to say you shouldnt consider yourself an art thief or really blame yourself at all. its like someone stole a candybar from a store and gave it to you saying they bought it, you would have no reason to assume it was stolen. youre handling the entire situation very well and maturely, though. I hope youre doing okay and that the majority of the stress produced by this whole mess will dissipate soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back