• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Rawburt said:
Is there anyone who actually looks forward to this game anymore?
Apparently so, otherwise it would have died.

Also, Half Life 2 Episode 3 for next never released game.

Why doesn't this thread have more replies/posts? Damn. It's Duke Nukem Forever.

Tom said:
Rawburt said:
Is there anyone who actually looks forward to this game anymore?
Apparently so, otherwise it would have died.

Also, Half Life 2 Episode 3 for next never released game.
What's funny is that Gabe Newell is expected to announce 3 new games over the next 12 months. If he doesn't announce episode 3 then it's likely he's just trolling the fanbase.

As for Duke Nukem Forever, I've never gotten into the series. I might check this out if it gets good ratings, but it might just be delayed again for the lulz.

Bulerias said:
because it's been so long that the current generation of teenage gamers (such as myself) never played/didn't grow up with the series, other than just hearing about it.

friend down the street had it, but i only saw him playing it once.

or, it's been so long nobody cares. :(

valve to release what three games? portal 2, another left 4 dead, and hl2:ep3? or that *censored.2.0* with fairies that got cancelled/came before... portal, was it? i heard about it like two/three days ago.

Bulerias said:
I know!
I saw this and just could not believe it. Return of the King baby!

Okay I played the game, it was def fun. It's not exactly my kind of game, but it was a lot of fun!

And I think with that, that was probably the best thing for gearbox to do.
To actually show off a playable demo.
If not, we'd have all been happy to see Duke... but only to know he'll vanish into nothing once more.
Not now! =D
Looking forward to Duke's return.

AndyB said:
And I think with that, that was probably the best thing for gearbox to do.
To actually show off a playable demo.
If not, we'd have all been happy to see Duke... but only to know he'll vanish into nothing once more.
Not now! =D
Looking forward to Duke's return.
Now that I know gearbox is handling, I know it'll turn out good. Too bad there's no way my mom will ever let me get it. I had a hard enough time convincing her to let me play CoD and Halo.

Back