• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi Jadetine! Yes finally december i love it! My island needs more Decated Trees! Can i make use of your fantastic service?

Hi Jadetine! Yes finally december i love it! My island needs more Decated Trees! Can i make use of your fantastic service?
Sure! Would you like to visit my island, or can I fly to you and get my daily Nook Miles? ^_^

Hello, would you be able to craft a pizza margherita for me? Thanks! :)
Sure thing! Sorry for the delay: just got back from lunch myself. ^_^ Can I drop it off on your island?
(Edit: I have plenty of food and crops, so no need to supply ingredients).

Hi. I saw a video where the player used wall stickers on the wall. The ones she used were window stickers. Is this a diy?. If so, I would be happy to pay some tbt and supply the materials.

Yay. Thank you. I will probably need around 12. I hope that's not too much.

Yay. Thank you. I will probably need around 12. I hope that's not too much.
Ok! Sorry for the delay: it turns out that for 5 glowing moss, only 1 sticker set is created. If you have glowing moss to donate to the cause, I would much rather use yours than my tiny reserve! Haha, let me know where you want to meet. ^_^b

Ok! Sorry for the delay: it turns out that for 5 glowing moss, only 1 sticker set is created. If you have glowing moss to donate to the cause, I would much rather use yours than my tiny reserve! Haha, let me know where you want to meet. ^_^b
that's great. I have 60 moss to make 12. Can you come to my town?

Back