• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
1614918199458.png

🛠 What I can craft/cook: Everything~

🧰 Cost: FREE (if you have the materials). Just let me know which island you prefer to meet!

🔧 Missing mats?
If you don't have the materials, it is very likely that I have them, and I can make the items for you for tbt. Just ask and I'll give you a quote!
(I have way too much softwood / flowers, so things like simple fencing, wooden-block furniture, decoy ducks, crowns, and wreaths are probably free.)

⛏ A good source for figuring out what materials are required: https://villagerdb.com/items/diy?game=nh
or
https://nook.exchange/?c=recipes

Special thanks to everyone who has donated or traded me a recipe! You help keep this service running!
Thanks to the community, I have learned every single DIY recipe! (
I can craft ALL the pre-2.0 DIYs and several of the new 2.0 ones (storage shed and tension-pole rack is popular).
Special thanks to @Elle00, who helped me complete the final stretch).
EDIT: I can also craft the new Spooky items! 🎃 Thanks, @Firesquids!
EDIT 2: TY @digimon and @~ Shannice ~ for providing almost all of my 2.0 DIYs!

Last edited:
Hello!

Would you be able to make a natural mum wreath for me? I don't have the flowers unfortunately.
Of course! I have the mums, no worries. I'll craft this free for you. Let me know a good time to deliver!
I'm actually heading to bed, but I'll be back in 8 hours...
EDIT: If you want green mums, LMK. I have like... 30ish.

Of course! I have the mums, no worries. I'll craft this free for you. Let me know a good time to deliver!
I'm actually heading to bed, but I'll be back in 8 hours...
EDIT: If you want green mums, LMK. I have like... 30ish.

Awesome! I'm free now, but if you're heading to bed, all good.
I don't need any mums, I just need the wreath :)

I would be happy to craft things on my island today! It's Zucker's birthday! :D

Howdy! I have the materials to give you, or repay you with. I’d give you 14 Cherry Blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 4 Tree Branches, and 8 Clay.

Could you make me these items?

Cherry Blossom Branches
Cherry Blossom Bonsai

Howdy! I have the materials to give you, or repay you with. I’d give you 14 Cherry Blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 4 Tree Branches, and 8 Clay.

Could you make me these items?

Cherry Blossom Branches
Cherry Blossom Bonsai
If you don't mind coming to me, I'd be happy to! Code up top!

Of course, I will let you know when I’m able to visit, should be in about ten min or so! Thank you so much!

By the way, I was wondering how much TBT would it cost for a Gold Screen Wall, and a Wooden Bookshelf? I have the gold but not the screen wall, and I have the wood but not the books for the bookshelf.

Of course, I will let you know when I’m able to visit, should be in about ten min or so! Thank you so much!

By the way, I was wondering how much TBT would it cost for a Gold Screen Wall, and a Wooden Bookshelf? I have the gold but not the screen wall, and I have the wood but not the books for the bookshelf.
3 tbt each!

Are you still available to visit? If you are, I’d like you to craft a Turkey Day Table, 3 Turkey Day Chairs, and a Fruit Basket.

I have all the materials for you to do those!
Sorry I didn’t think of it before, was just kinda browsing furniture to fill up my house when I upgrade it again, and thought they looked perfect for a kitchen!

Are you still available to visit? If you are, I’d like you to craft a Turkey Day Table, 3 Turkey Day Chairs, and a Fruit Basket.

I have all the materials for you to do those!
Sorry I didn’t think of it before, was just kinda browsing furniture to fill up my house when I upgrade it again, and thought they looked perfect for a kitchen!
Those are the best; I love that series! I'll need a new code. Give me 20 minutes to finish dishes and I'll ping you.

Those are the best; I love that series! I'll need a new code. Give me 20 minutes to finish dishes and I'll ping you.
Right? It’s really cozy feeling! Ah, and I meant 4 Chairs, not 3, mistype haha.
Of course, and thank you so much for your time and the crafting!

Hello! I am looking to make a moon but I don't have the recipe. I have the items to craft it :)

Back