• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I opened my gates! Code to visit an online friend.

For future reference...
When talking to Orville, you select:
I want visitors.
Via online play.
Roger! (To connect to the internet)
Invite via DODO Code.
The more the merrier!
Yeah, invite anyone.

But I made it to my airport now, so I generated this code for you:
K R Y P 5
Okay, thank you!

heya @jadetine !

can you craft 3 garden wagons, cherry blossom trees wallpaper, autumn wallpaper, falling snow wallpaper, starry sky wallpaper, starry wallpaper, and an ufo? I don't have the materials but I'll happily pay in tbt?

heya @jadetine !

can you craft 3 garden wagons, cherry blossom trees wallpaper, autumn wallpaper, falling snow wallpaper, starry sky wallpaper, starry wallpaper, and an ufo? I don't have the materials but I'll happily pay in tbt?
Just finished lunch! Let me double check my materials: I think I have enough for everything except the garden wagons, which need more flower petals than I have at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

@Kakyoin I have enough for everything! 31 tbt total would be great. LMK if you prefer my island or yours. I'll start crafting!
ItemUnit MatsTBT unit PriceQtySubtotal
Garden Wagon2 iron, 3 red cosmos, 3 white hyacinths, 8 wood, 3 yellow roses
3​
3​
9​
Cherry Blossom Trees Wall10 cherry blossom, 5 hardwood
4​
1​
4​
Autumn Wall5 weeds, 10 maple leaf, 5 wood
5​
1​
5​
Falling Snow Wall3 snowflake, 10 stone
2​
1​
2​
Starry Sky Wall1 large star, 5 star frags
3​
1​
3​
Starry Wall1 large star, 5 star frags
3​
1​
3​
Flying Saucer10 iron, 15 star frags
5​
1​
5​
31​

Last edited:
View attachment 359764

🛠 What I can craft/cook: Everything~

🧰 Cost: FREE (if you have the materials). Just let me know which island you prefer to meet!

🔧 Missing mats?
If you don't have the materials, it is very likely that I have them, and I can make the items for you for tbt. Just ask and I'll give you a quote!
(I have way too much softwood / flowers, so things like simple fencing, wooden-block furniture, decoy ducks, crowns, and wreaths are probably free.)

⛏ A good source for figuring out what materials are required: https://villagerdb.com/items/diy?game=nh
or
https://nook.exchange/?c=recipes

Special thanks to everyone who has donated or traded me a recipe! You help keep this service running!
Thanks to the community, I have learned every single DIY recipe! (
I can craft ALL the pre-2.0 DIYs and several of the new 2.0 ones (storage shed and tension-pole rack is popular).
Special thanks to @Elle00, who helped me complete the final stretch).
EDIT: I can also craft the new Spooky items! 🎃 Thanks, @Firesquids!
EDIT 2: TY @digimon and @~ Shannice ~ for providing almost all of my 2.0 DIYs!

Hi! I was wondering if you could craft these items for me? :)

Veggie Basket x2
Wooden Box x3
Stacked Bottle Crates x1
Infused-Water Dispenser x2
Coconut Milk x2

I have all of the materials. Thank you so much!!

Hi! I was wondering if you could craft these items for me? :)

Veggie Basket x2
Wooden Box x3
Stacked Bottle Crates x1
Infused-Water Dispenser x2
Coconut Milk x2

I have all of the materials. Thank you so much!!
Sure thing! Pm me a dodo or let me know if you want to visit my island. 👍
Post automatically merged:

I love the split level design of your main room! Very nice. 👍

Last edited:
Hiya! Would you be able to whip up an Iron Ladder kit, for me? I can provide the materials, of course. And I can either visit or host, whichever is simpler for you! c:

Daisy Mae has an all time low sale price of 90! Here for 2 more hours.

And if you want me to craft you some Senmaizuke barrels or stacked ones, I would be happy to. (It takes 30 turnips for a barrel and 60 for stacked barrels). Turnips have to be fresh so today is perfect.

Also, free fruits and crops (all types, including all color pumpkins)!

M D 0 Q J

@jadetine would you be able to craft me 10 Senmaizuke barrels and 10 stacked Senmaizuke barrels please?

Tomorrow will be fine if we need to wait for turnips.
I keep forgetting to buy turnips.
I don't mind what the turnips cost, just send me the bill or we can meet later to give you bells. Thanks if you can.

@jadetine would you be able to craft me 10 Senmaizuke barrels and 10 stacked Senmaizuke barrels please?

Tomorrow will be fine if we need to wait for turnips.
I keep forgetting to buy turnips.
I don't mind what the turnips cost, just send me the bill or we can meet later to give you bells. Thanks if you can.
Yup, I’ll need to buy turnips from Daisy Mae! I’ll Ping you when ready. 😉

Back