Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
If you haven't yet enteredthe contest I suggest you do. First prize includes about 500 Bells for TBT and 25,000 Bells for ACWW!! So check it out at NSider (The Crossing Guardian) at The Animal Crossing Ask Center.

i was the first one to enter...also, storm, if i place and get a prize, could you pm me here and at nsider, i hardly go to nsider anymore. (no, i'm not being cocky, but hardly anyone entered, therefore giving everyone a better chance of winning).

DarthGohan1 said:
i was the first one to enter...also, storm, if i place and get a prize, could you pm me here and at nsider, i hardly go to nsider anymore. (no, i'm not being cocky, but hardly anyone entered, therefore giving everyone a better chance of winning).
Ok. And everyone still has untill Sunday to get them in.

An Afternoon Topic is posted at the Animal Crossing Ask Center every afternoon. It includes many different topics, but all about Animal Crossing. The AT Contest allows NSiders to write their own and get prizes for good writing. The winners will be used in the coming days.

I could'nt do one because of the short time you guys give.

Well you could have still made one Justin, but now time is up and I have to judge them... but why did bul and batoise not PM me.

:blink: You two are bad judges. :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well you could have still made one Justin, but now time is up and I have to judge them... but why did bul and batoise not PM me.

:b]
I did PM you.... <___<

You need respect I'm only in Grade 4 I can't type as fast as you can probuly, storm. And I had no ideas.

Back