• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Does gender matter to you?

No not really although I think most girls are into that tumbler guy look that Raymond and Marshel have. I am definitely not into that kind of stuff but the majority of girls here are. Raymond is terrible looking and I hate him, but Marshel is alright and I wouldn't mind him being in my town.

I don't i only care about their personality. That's all
Well, most villagers have the same personality so they're all about the same. Only thing to choose from is their looks really

I'm a girl and I've personally always liked/gravitated towards males in everything rather than females.
I've got more male dreamies than female (6 vs 4) and that's the closest I've ever been to balanced since my NL town and WW were all boy villagers lol

Hell yes it matters! How else am I supposed to make my smoothies? If you think I'm gonna use a potato masher like some grandma, you are dead wrong!

Well, most villagers have the same personality so they're all about the same. Only thing to choose from is their looks really
I feel that some are pretty different. Some are very friendly and others are not.

Indirectly, yes. Since personalities are gender-locked, I tend to gravitate more towards male villagers, since I like the male personalities more. If there were female villagers with those personalities I'd probably like them too though.

I find myself enjoying the designs for the girl villagers more, but I do like zucker, agent S!

I like Marshal and Raymond and I'm a guy. I don't think it has anything to do with gender.
but maybe something to do with my gender preference

I don't even consider the gender most of them time, I just like villagers based on their personality and design. I don't really have a preference for any particular gender and half the time my new favourite villager joins those ranks due to their charm more than anything else

I like both equally. Gender doesn't matter to me at all. My favorite villagers are a mix of both.

My favorites are not gender specific. I like them because I like their design a lot. People do have preferences and it is possible that the fans of the specific villagers are more vocal than the other ones.

To be honest, I don't question why Villager A is popular than Villager B because other people preference doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game. 😂

I don't care too much about gender.

What I do wish is that all genders can be all personality types... I need jock girls and lazy girls and peppy boys and normal boys!!

Back