• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anyone remember May Day?

I will explain what it was since I am one of those players who played the game since day one (March 20, 2020) It was a one day event where you go and talk to Tom Nook, he gives a "May Ticket" where you go to the airport, talk to Orville and select the May Ticket to go to a special island where its a maze. It was like a test of your skills of how well you know how to use your tools and navigate. When you reach the end of the Maze you find Rover who you may remember has been around for the longest time since the original Animal Crossing on Gamecube. When you talk to him he gives you a Briefcase. Its just a rare item so this is the only time you can get it. I say it was a good even but was disappointed because I thought throughout May there would be variety of mazes to earn different rewards but yeah thats what it was.

I remember it, the briefcase is super cute~

TBH, I enjoyed it, but thought it was over too quick! I would've kind of liked that to be a permanent mini-game. But I'm just missing mini-games like they had in ACNL, lol.

I still remember as I got the suitcase from Rover. If I recall correctly, you only visit the maze once and you can't go back when you return home. There were a few lines of dialogue stating what I just said, but some people still got caught off guard despite the warning.

I remember! The Briefcase is one of my favorite items in the game and I loved the maze. I really hope we get a new puzzle this May Day. ^^

I love the briefcase but don't have one yet. I hope if they do May day again with something new we still have a chance to get the briefcase too! I don't remember the event because I didn't have the game then, but a maze actually sounds more interesting than the other events to me :D

I didn't have the game then so I too time travelled to it some months ago to get the rover bag, and got several using my other accounts.

Wish Rover would show up more often.

Yep, still have the suitcase.

Rover had an entire RV full of awesome items in NL.
That same suitcase being one of them.

These mini events where they give you a single NL item and make it seem like a big deal really annoy me as there are a crapload of Rover items.

I really liked May Day, I hope minigames come back soon with them as a minigame.
Or just a more fleshed out version that we can do more often

Yep, and I thought it was very fun and interesting. Hope to do it again this coming May. ^^

The maze was fun but I think the option to replay the maze or have multiple mazes for each day would have better. For a week long event I finished it in 20 minutes, and was not really impressed with that.

The maze was challenging, but it was one of the most unique events they've had in NH. I had fun with it. I love Rover so much and was stoked he made an appearance. I need moar. I love the suitcase too.

I thought it was fun! And yeah I remember it bc Rover is possibly my favorite NPC. He's so weird and creepy and makes me nostalgic lol.

The maze was so fun, it reminded me of some of the mini games in the amiibo party game for WiiU.

i remember it, the briefcase is cute and i did really enjoy the maze event. i hope they bring back something similar for the next may day!

i remember it, the briefcase is cute and i did really enjoy the maze event. i hope they bring back something similar for the next may day!
Maybe the Boston Bag next time.

Or just bring RV's back to Harvey's and let us buy items again.

Maybe the 700k of useless Crook Miles I've accumulated could be put to good use. :D

I waa recently thinking about it because i deleted my old island so i dont have the briefcase now. Im ready for May Day this year though. Got a spot picked out for the briefcase. Lol

Back