• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you wear shoes in the game?

do you wear shoes in the game?

• nope, too fabulous for for them

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • ya, i need my shoes.

Votes: 86 92.5%

• Total voters
In real life I hate wearing them but in the game I like NEED them. But always the same kind though the gracie striped shoes. They go with almost all my qr codes.

I wear shoes all the time- it makes my mayor look super cure. I love the mary janes and the little white shoes with the bow. The patent shoes? I just can't wear the wetsuit for long periods it's not cute enough for my taste. D:

I don't think wet suits are cute, either. I always carry mine with me, but I only wear it to go diving.

when i talk about my wetsuit, i was referring to my stripe one. it really does look good on my mayor. lazy to provide a picture now. i think you need to own one to know what i mean.

Last edited:
I'm almost always wearing shoes. Sandals in the summer, boots in the winter, my trusty rainbow sneakers in the spring and fall. I only take off my shoes when I go diving.

when i talk about my wetsuit, i was referring to my stripe one. it really does look good on my mayor. lazy to provide a picture now. i think you need to own one to know what i mean.

I had a striped wet suit and I thought it was ugly. I now have a pink one, which I like better, but I don't like the look of wet suits in general.

I had a striped wet suit and I thought it was ugly. I now have a pink one, which I like better, but I don't like the look of wet suits in general.

it all comes down to opinion. but with the correct accessories, you'd look good in anything.

I have three outfits that I wear with shoes but for the most part I like being barefoot.

Back