• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you use 3D on your 3DS?

Do you use 3D on your 3DS?

• Total voters

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I just tried it again today... and I feel so nauseous. I can't use it.

no its sooo annoying!, tbh the games on this console are already 3d so wats the point!!? XDD

Its ironic how the 3D feature on the 3DS is actually the most least used feature of the console. No, i don't use it.

I get way too dizzy when I try to use it. Especially, since I have the very first 3DS and the 3D isn't as good as the new one.

It's a cool feature but I prefer to just play the game normally. I tried racing on mk7 with 3D on and it was just too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its ironic how the 3D feature on the 3DS is actually the most least used feature of the console. No, i don't use it.
Not to mention they got sued hard for it xD

no, you have to hold the 3DS at a specific angle for the picture to even appear to be in 3D; it's not worth it.

No, but I use my 2D on my 2DS.

I had a 3DS but the 3D SUCKED BUTTS! I sold it because it was basically broke anyway. (I got it used)

No, it gives me a horrible headache and makes me feel like I'm going cross-eyed. The only reason I didn't get a 2DS is because I heard Nintendo was planning to make games specifically for the new 3DS. Plus the face plates are pretty awesome...

no, i tried using 3d before but it makes me dizzy.
the game's already looking pretty great without 3d c:

~♚Vickie

For some few games I do
Like kid icarus uprising
But new leaf
Nope I can't

I never use the 3D on my 3DS even though the 3D on the New 3DS is a lot better I'm just used to playing without it.

I try to but unless i'm sitting in the same position forever it starts to hurt my head really bad. Idk though I'm sensitive and near sighted in one eye/far sighted in the other haha. Its annoying and not particularly "enhancing"

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, you have to hold the 3DS at a specific angle for the picture to even appear to be in 3D; it's not worth it.

Random but I love ur sig haha.

Contrary to lots of others, my eyes are completely fine viewing it and I can see the 3D as well. But even if I can see it it doesn't actually provide much benefit, so I never use it.

Back