• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Do you think you'll be good?

DSCUBER9000

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just seriously take a second and think about your win poercentage. I suck at games, I just enjoy playing them so I'll probably be around the 30-40 percent range.

:p

I'll be around the 70 to 80 percentage. Seriously, I don't want to brag, but I'm pretty good at Mario Kart 64, so I guess I'll be as good on MKDS. Of course, I'll be OWNED by Japanese dudes, but whatever.

:p

Uhm... Should I make a Poll topic on this?

Actually, I think I'm gonna do pretty good.
I've always been good at Mario Kart.I wasn't that good at games like Burnout though, where you actually needed skill.
But I was playing Burnout 3 yesterday with all my friends and I came in first everytime(either against my friends or against the comp).Burnout 3 is a lot harder than Mario Kart; you crash easily and you don't have any items.
If I keep practicing on Mario Kart 64, Double Dash and Burnout 3, I'll be a pretty tough racer.

Back