Do you think i'm ugly and/or fat?

Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Why do you want to look goth?
I felt like becoming one one day when I woke up.
Why do you want to be goth?
I just woke up one day thinking of it. Like the day I woek up and decided to start cutting myself.

anyway. I'm off to go canoeing. All my make-up will run in the water, so i'm gonna try hard not to get wet. But I'll try hard to answer people when I get back.
I'll pay you to look like the second picture of you in the picture thread.

Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
I just woke up one day thinking of it. Like the day I woek up and decided to start cutting myself.

anyway. I'm off to go canoeing. All my make-up will run in the water, so i'm gonna try hard not to get wet. But I'll try hard to answer people when I get back.
This is the reason why I laughed.

John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:

I'll pay you to look like the second picture of you in the picture thread.
Hmm *tried to remember what I looked like*

Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:

I get the feeling you're trolling.

Or stupid.

Soul said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:

Or stupid.
No,

And yes, quiet possibly I am stupid

@John102; Eww no, that was when I came back from a dance party and was all spiffed in stupid cloths, and had my hair tied back lol.

Soul said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:

Or stupid.
Spaces again? .-. Anyway, how can you wake up and feel goth outta nowhere? Cutting yourself? You need help man. Don't you have someone to talk to?

I don't know. anyway i'm off in a few mintues.

Jake. said:
Soul said:
Jake. said:
John102 said:
Jake. said:

Or stupid.
No,

And yes, quiet possibly I am stupid

@John102; Eww no, that was when I came back from a dance party and was all spiffed in stupid cloths, and had my hair tied back lol.
You looked...sharp?

I hate that photo. I only put it up because of the laughs.

Back