• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you have any posters in your room?

2daaqe1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't but since I'm a big fan of the rock band Queen, I want some Freddie Mercury posters up my wall.

Or Hatsune Miku wallpapers/anime wallpapers are good too.

26 exo posters and 23 one direction posters, and 2 life sized ones(of luhan from exo and sehun from exo) (sad)

I don't have, but I always wanted this and a couple Bioshock prints and this old Mystery Science Theater 3000 poster my brother has, for the sake of nostalgia.

Last edited:
I have absolutely nothing on my walls

I think i'm a real minimalist, also when thinking of what to spend my money on, I don't think of things like that because I don't ever get money and go shopping

If I did though I probably would buy one of them canvas type wall frame things, and it'd be of like a skyline at sunset or something, I don't like have faces and things up, creeps me out ^^

i've yet to hang up any since i moved in November, but my mom recently bought me a new 1D poster that i need to hang up lol. i'm skipping on the other poster i have because that band isn't really a thing anymore and looking at them makes me sAD BYE.

i used to have a lot more posters, but i don't really feel like having a lot. maybe just one on my bedroom door and one on my closet door, but apart from that, i don't know that i'll hang up many more.

OH i forgot to add that i have a framed Peter Pan poster thingy that i got on Etsy that is super cute!!! but i don't know if it counts as a poster. and i have a Captain Hook wall decal maybe that counts too

Last edited:
In my university bedroom I have two band posters (Sybreed and Kamelot), and one I made myself so I would remember all the amino acids and their properties. :p I don't have anything up in my bedroom at home anymore!

I have an MCR one, an NSN, a How I Met Your Mother, Keep Calm and DFTBA, Vampire Weekend, Super Mario, a penguin, and other stuff I pulled out of magazines and such :3

Back