• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do We Know Anything About Katie's Dad?

I really don't think it's rover but that is just me I am not sure who it is, maybe bob for all we know(it would be cool if it was kabuki just because i love him so much LOL) but anyway I just don't see it. Just because he travels doesn't mean it has to be him. It could be one of the cats that isn't even in new leaf but an older one.
She could be adopted too! ;=)

Her mom always losing her and her dad out of the picture jesus.
This poor girl needs some guidance.

That what we are for! :D

PLOT TWIST maybe she doesn't have a dad. Like maybe she was In vitro and her mom just wanted to have a baby.

Is the AC universe advanced enough to have that technique?

Read a theory that Rover was her dad so I'm gonna say that Rover is her dad lmao.

This seems the most popular theory :)

idk if anyone has said this yet but a lot of people like to think that her dad is Rover, that's why her and her mother traveled so much and Katie would wander off trying to look for him at train stops instead of staying near her mom.

This seems the most popular theory :)

I really don't think it's rover but that is just me I am not sure who it is, maybe bob for all we know(it would be cool if it was kabuki just because i love him so much LOL) but anyway I just don't see it. Just because he travels doesn't mean it has to be him. It could be one of the cats that isn't even in new leaf but an older one.
She could be adopted too! ;=)

Yeah, maybe her Mom doesn't know which one of all the AC cats is her dad :O

maybe she only has her mom.

Well... you see, when the bee lands in the flower... ;)

Hm...i can imagine her dad being a bit taller with a mustache...or she's just in a two person family

I always thought he was a dead beat dad, but I love Yin's idea that she is a drug mule. Loll is the current drug supplier in our town and just left due to... personal issues with her job, lol. Now she is in my other town doing her thing.

Hm...i can imagine her dad being a bit taller with a mustache...or she's just in a two person family

I'll take mustache dad :D

Probs just a kitty sperm donor.

I don't think the AC world is that scientifically advanced.

he's dead I bet

Hopefully not, poor Katie :(

Katie's from Baltimore. One day her dad went out for a ride and he never came back.

He found an empty box and never came back :)

I always thought he was a dead beat dad, but I love Yin's idea that she is a drug mule. Loll is the current drug supplier in our town and just left due to... personal issues with her job, lol. Now she is in my other town doing her thing.

This is like something Nintendo should write about ;)

Back