• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do We Know Anything About Katie's Dad?

JeffreyAC

Mudkip Member
Bells
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
4EYIJXA.png

Has anything been mentioned in the games? If not, then how do you imagine him? Or what do you think about him? :D

We never did hear about her dad! I'd like to think he looks like Katie, but a tall version of her that wears a business suit and has a mustache. Maybe he's a traveler and Katie wants to be like her old man.

Maybe he's a traveler and Katie wants to be like her old man.

Katie used to get lost and her mother went after her, I don't feel like that's a choice of 'wanting to be a traveler'? Perhaps Wild World has any interesting information about this, I wasn't able to go online on my DS.

I always assumed that male characters are her 'dad' in a coma and she is coming to talk to him in his hospital room and misses him (her being lost).

Taking her to another town is him doing his best to let her know he loves her.

We never did hear about her dad! I'd like to think he looks like Katie, but a tall version of her that wears a business suit and has a mustache. Maybe he's a traveler and Katie wants to be like her old man.

Oh! That's a nice story :)

Katie used to get lost and her mother went after her, I don't feel like that's a choice of 'wanting to be a traveler'? Perhaps Wild World has any interesting information about this, I wasn't able to go online on my DS.

Well she was younger then, maybe she started to want to be a traveler like her dad when she aged for New Leaf :D

I always assumed that male characters are her 'dad' in a coma and she is coming to talk to him in his hospital room and misses him (her being lost).

Taking her to another town is him doing his best to let her know he loves her.

Woah! That's a story! :)

Well she was younger then, maybe she started to want to be a traveler like her dad when she aged for New Leaf :D

I recall hearing her say that she used to get lost and now that she's older decided to travel because she loved it, I think that wouldn't be because of her father then. But perhaps back in LGTTC and Wild World, she was discovering things by herself like her father (like she has the genes of traveling in her) and got lost and missed her mommy.
I feel like her father must've been dead though, because she only longs for her mother? If she started traveling because of her father wouldn't she want to see him when she was lost?

I know one thing about Katies dad...
Hes a terrible father I mean c'mon, how can you lose your kid that many times? Do they not have CPS in the Animal Crossing World? Ill take Katie atleast ill be able to make sure she doesn't run away....

I wish Nintendo went into more detail about him. I think he looks a little like Bob, only yellow and with
Katie's eyes

Secretly she's just smuggling tons of coca?ne and selling them to the villagers. That also explains why some of them are so weird.

Plot twist! Blanca is Katie's "dad." The wikia says that Blanca is male in the Japanese version but female internationally. Maybe the reason why Blanca doesn't have a face is because he "lost face" after losing Katie so many times.

03162c12a894abb6e16dddd5116a479a.jpg

That's a really good question though.

Maybe Katie never even knew her father. Maybe he died or left before she was born.

I recall hearing her say that she used to get lost and now that she's older decided to travel because she loved it, I think that wouldn't be because of her father then. But perhaps back in LGTTC and Wild World, she was discovering things by herself like her father (like she has the genes of traveling in her) and got lost and missed her mommy.
I feel like her father must've been dead though, because she only longs for her mother? If she started traveling because of her father wouldn't she want to see him when she was lost?

I haven't played the games before NL, but I think she longs for her mother because she was traveling with her when she got lost :)

Maybe her dad is a rolling stone.

What?!

I know one thing about Katies dad...
Hes a terrible father I mean c'mon, how can you lose your kid that many times? Do they not have CPS in the Animal Crossing World? Ill take Katie atleast ill be able to make sure she doesn't run away....

I think it was her mom who lost her.

I wish Nintendo went into more detail about him. I think he looks a little like Bob, only yellow and with
Katie's eyes

Me too! :D

Secretly she's just smuggling tons of coca?ne and selling them to the villagers. That also explains why some of them are so weird.

Katie a drug dealer? Maybe her sweet "I don't know better" attitude is just a front :O

I thought Stinky was her dad.

%E3%82%A2%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B5.png

hehe kinda looks a like.

Plot twist! Blanca is Katie's "dad." The wikia says that Blanca is male in the Japanese version but female internationally. Maybe the reason why Blanca doesn't have a face is because he "lost face" after losing Katie so many times.

03162c12a894abb6e16dddd5116a479a.jpg

That's a really good question though.

Nice theory!

Maybe her dad is Rover because they both seem to love traveling.

Ummmm, nice theory also!

lol what if... rover would be such a bad dad )x

Yeah!

Maybe Katie never even knew her father. Maybe he died or left before she was born.

Yeap, that probably the reason why we don't know anything about him but that would be so sad, poor Katie :(

PLOT TWIST maybe she doesn't have a dad. Like maybe she was In vitro and her mom just wanted to have a baby.

Read a theory that Rover was her dad so I'm gonna say that Rover is her dad lmao.

idk if anyone has said this yet but a lot of people like to think that her dad is Rover, that's why her and her mother traveled so much and Katie would wander off trying to look for him at train stops instead of staying near her mom.

Back