• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop DLC 💕 Saharah 💕 Unorderables 💕 Hybrids 💕 Bush Starts 💕 Villager Pics 💕 Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACNL Name: pep
Town Name: shiyou
Friend Code: sidebar
Order: pumpkin pie, 2 pink bunny + heart balloons each, golden watering can, all streetpass ice creams
Timezone: cst
Prefer date/time of delivery: this saturday at 3 pm cst ( 1 pm for you c: )
TBT Payment: 50 tbt?

hahah its okay! so is 10pm tonight good for you? I know you must be exhausted from work...

Yes. 10 pm is good. :) I know. But sometimes ACNL is my way of relaxing. Good thing youre in PST too. See you, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACNL Name: pep
Town Name: shiyou
Friend Code: sidebar
Order: pumpkin pie, 2 pink bunny + heart balloons each, golden watering can, all streetpass ice creams
Timezone: cst
Prefer date/time of delivery: this saturday at 3 pm cst ( 1 pm for you c: )
TBT Payment: 50 tbt?

Thank you so much! But i can try tomorrow morning. :)

Yes. 10 pm is good. :) I know. But sometimes ACNL is my way of relaxing. Good thing youre in PST too. See you, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! But i can try tomorrow morning. :)

that's fine! :) just vm me when you're ready, ill keep on the lookout for you

ACNL Name: Lottie
Town Name: Pieta
Friend Code: Sidebar!
Order: 20 orange pansies, trench coat, white leather shoes, pink tank, and the flower bouquet from weeding day if possible?
Timezone: Central
Prefer date/time of delivery: Now if possible?
TBT Payment: 25

i'm ready whenever you are c:

Last edited:

ACNL Name: Crash
Town Name: Kinsale
Friend Code: sidebar C:
Order: 5 yellow hibiscus starts, please
Timezone: EST
Prefer date/time of delivery: today ASAP, whenever you're available if you are.
TBT Payment: 10 tbt?​

Last edited:
ACNL Name: Adeline
Town Name: Masalia
Friend Code: 3883-8100-5557
Order: Princess, Mermaid, Mush, Gorgeous set
Timezone: CST
Prefer date/time of delivery: At your earliest convenience
TBT Payment: 70 tbt

ACNL Name: yale
Town Name: aini
Order: All paintings(expect flowery painting)
TBT Payment: 50 tbt? ;_; i'm bad at prices lol

I am ridiculously impressed by how many items you have available...and how you store them all! 4 characters, houses, museum? Love this thread! Shop bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back