• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling DIYs

kumamon

\(^o^)/
Bells
Feedback
100% (80) +
this is a recycled thread so disregard post count!

DIYs
document stack
bonfire
water pump
golden casket
music stand
garden rock
bamboo stopblock
wooden simple bed
jungle flooring
windflower fan
pear umbrella
zen style stone
wooden mosaic wall x3
mountain standee x2
tiki torch
sandy beach flooring
iron hanger stand
wooden full length mirror
wooden block bed
rustic stone wall
flat garden rock
log wall mounted clock
golden toilet
tall lantern
golden casket
cardboard chair
woodland wall
wild log bench
log garden lounge x2
magazine rack
sleigh

Last edited:
Could I buy your flat garden rock and cardboard chair diy for 1 nmt? (if im reading that right)

Could I get 5 pink cosmos for 1NMT? And the peach surprise box for 100k?

can I buy 10 red mums, 10 yellow mums please? 5 purple mums. can I also buy your aroma pot and garden rock. All for 2 nmt and 40k?

I would like to buy 5x pink cosmos for 200k IGB please

the purple pansy is sold, sorry! if you still want the green mums you can send me dodo whenever :)
That's fine, it's just that it says 3 for 1 NMT. Is it possible I can bundle it with 1 Orange pansy?

So that's the 2 green mums and 1 orange pansy for 1 NMT?

That's fine, it's just that it says 3 for 1 NMT. Is it possible I can bundle it with 1 Orange pansy?

So that's the 2 green mums and 1 orange pansy for 1 NMT?
ah sorry about that! i can bring you 2 green mums and 2 orange pansies for the 1 nmt!

Could I get 5 pink cosmos for 1NMT? And the peach surprise box for 100k?
yep! send me dodo whenever and i'll be there after i finish up the trade before yours :)
Post automatically merged:

can I buy 10 red mums, 10 yellow mums please? 5 purple mums. can I also buy your aroma pot and garden rock. All for 2 nmt and 40k?
i'm sorry, the garden rock is gone! would you be interested in any of the other diys, or i can throw in 3 more purple mums?

Last edited:
ah sorry about that! i can bring you 2 green mums and 2 orange pansies for the 1 nmt!

yep! send me dodo whenever and i'll be there after i finish up the trade before yours :)
Post automatically merged:

i'm sorry, the garden rock is gone! would you be interested in any of the other diys, or i can throw in 3 more purple mums?
You got it, PMing you the code now!

Back